ootabX

Feb 3, 2018
im stuck, can someone help?
(SOLVED) Solution below
Same problem! When Claire jumps down she disappers and MC tries to follow her I think, but she is stuck in front of Alia and stops moving. Game doesn't react anymore. Only option is to quit the game. Anyone else has this problem?

I did the quallmart event with Love potion first, after gathering in the lighthouse and then did the crypt. After that, I used the 4 hidden valves and then this problem appears. Can someone else relate or has a solution how to continue?

(SOLUTION)
Ok, I fixed it in game. The chest key in the room where you get stuck needs to be opened first. Just go into the jungle an press the blue switch there, then go to the beach next and repeat, then go to Sofias manion outside and repeat and last go to the crypt and press the last blue switch. take the chest key and go back to the room where everyone is gathered first, and then open the chest key. after you do that, shut the remaining valves before you enter the room again. then it should work!

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
(SOLVED) Solution below
Same problem! When Claire jumps down she disappers and MC tries to follow her I think, but she is stuck in front of Alia and stops moving. Game doesn't react anymore. Only option is to quit the game. Anyone else has this problem?

I did the quallmart event with Love potion first, after gathering in the lighthouse and then did the crypt. After that, I used the 4 hidden valves and then this problem appears. Can someone else relate or has a solution how to continue?

(SOLUTION)
Ok, I fixed it in game. The chest key in the room where you get stuck needs to be opened first. Just go into the jungle an press the blue switch there, then go to the beach next and repeat, then go to Sofias manion outside and repeat and last go to the crypt and press the last blue switch. take the chest key and go back to the room where everyone is gathered first, and then open the chest key. after you do that, shut the remaining valves before you enter the room again. then it should work!
So to put it simply... play the game ?! :oops:
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Voyager2

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
Linux Gamers always being forgeateable..... ¿Can someone tell me the reason why linux gamers have not the "Download only update option available"? Windows users (even mac gamers) have the option ¿Dev hate linux gamers or what?

AlexN7

Sep 2, 2020
I can't get the key to the chest. What is the condition for these blue circles to appear?
Go to the crypt and use the oil on the doors near the graves.
Then the buttons from the image, and then go to the dungeon under the lighthouse. There are 4 rooms and 4 valves. It is more difficult to find everything in the upper dead-end room (bottom right).

Reactions: Alexis_1

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it me, or did the characters from Lust Epidemic seriously shift their personalities in Treasure of Nadia? I get being upset about Emily stealing their formula to figure things out and then competing directly against them, but the MC and Valerie are kind of assholes about it, something that I never got the sense of in the previous game. (At least Katherine still seems nice, so that's something.) But I can't move past getting to know the characters in the previous game and then seeing them stray further and further from their personalities in this. :confused:

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
This has to be one of the last "big" games on this site that I haven't played.
Welp, it's about that time.

soraka

Nov 12, 2017
I'm getting error on entering my place cuz Tasha went there in the latest update. Loading Error for failing to load img/characters/$TashasClothes.png

Banana_Cake1

Sep 23, 2020
In my save the amulets have stopped spawning, the entire jungle is empty but I need Grand Amulet to craft the Gas Mask :/. Anyone any solutions

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
In my save the amulets have stopped spawning, the entire jungle is empty but I need Grand Amulet to craft the Gas Mask :/. Anyone any solutions
Stop cheating. You have too much money. There is money limit, when you reach it talismans stop spawing.
I'm getting error on entering my place cuz Tasha went there in the latest update. Loading Error for failing to load img/characters/$TashasClothes.png
You skip some update. Best way to fox it is download last fullbulid version

Reactions: Voyager2 and sixart

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report

July15th.png

The epic conclusion to ToN starts July 15th! Big reveals and shocking scenes are on the horizon during these next two chapters. The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia will feature a big showdown, an unexpected solo scene, and the biggest group scene so far!

Animating these new scenes has been a lot of work, but this is only the 1st of a 2 part ending which will feature the largest scenes in ToN.

The Genesis Order voice actors are finishing up the first scripts for the upcoming title. The expanded voiceover work now includes unique moan sounds for each female character as well as new lines that were not voiced in Treasure of Nadia.

The "moaning" system is being re-worked to include different types of moans that more accurately reflect the acts being performed. There are also other changes to the dialog system that will add touches of unique character voices that are unique to each character, all voice by different actors. TGO is the first game in the series to have unique actors for every role!

Have a great week and thank you all for the support! I look forward to sharing more updates on TGO as the development continues!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes