Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, from v65 to v90 with 1 update only, this has got to be the best advice ever in here. Not only will he be missing over 6 months of stuff, it's doubtful the game will even start
I'm a noob but can I get a walkthrough from someone what I need to do to update my game. So the version I have installed is v.65122 which is quite old. So what do I need to do in order to get the latest version without losing current progress? Do I need to just install latest update or how. Thanks for help
You either get every update from your v65 to our v90, unzip them, copy/paste them on top of each other, in the correct order, whitout skipping any, then pray you did all that wihtout failling. Or get the fullbuild. And saves aren't in the same folder *coughOPcough*

Reactions: jungleboobs

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia will feature a big showdown, an unexpected solo scene, and the biggest group scene so far!
Ok. So it's not hard to guess that the MC, Diana, Clare, Janet, Kaley and Alia find a way into Sofia's mansion next episode and all take part in an orgy involving Sofia herself and, I bet, Sofia's girlfriend Naomi who turns up unexpectedly. (Naomi has been missing for a while and with only two chapters of ToN left is bound to make a swansong appearance in the penultimate or final update I imagine.) That's a fulsome eight-some and where I'd put my money as per the penultimate fuckfest before the curtain finally closes on the tired and fagged out once brilliant Treasure of Nadia. :rolleyes:

The guff about voice acting in the Weekly Report made me chuckle I have to say. Man would I would love to hear the actors receiving instruction in respect to their groaning and moaning from the director during recording. (I wonder how you script stifled moans and groans on the page?) I'm sure that I'd laugh my socks off :LOL: and even be willing to pay good money to hear something as amusing as that! :ROFLMAO: Or better still what about a free Mp3 of the session(s) as a reward for solving a puzzle during the ToN post-game bonus content! :p

Now THAT'S what I call a bona fide brainwave and a heck of a lot more fun than just another KS page! :geek:

Last edited:

Rudus

May 2, 2021
I would suggest you just download the latest FULL version of the game, a lot easier and you'll avoid errors

jungleboobs

Jul 12, 2018
It's basically download the new version, extract it to the current directory where your game is installed, and overwrite anything that needs to be overwritten. The save games are in an entirely different directory, and the progress will remain there. Most of us I believe have been doing that here.

Download the latest version
Extract the files to the directory where the game is installed
Overwrite what needs to be overwritten

Should be good to go.
so frustrating, download on MEGA stopped at 5GB because you can't download more than that, I don't trust other sources...

FelixEd

Oct 4, 2017
hello guys can you help me after 4 hidden valve active and go to the room. why after clare jump game got stuck cant move ?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Last KS page you can take only after this sequence. But everyone with this bug didnt take last chest key, or miss KS page in last room under lighthouse.
Yeah I get that... but it's not the order of the play though is it ?! :LOL: I guess folks rely a liiiiiiitle bit too much of someones walkthrough instead of listening to Evie... :whistle:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes