oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
While this is all true, not all torrents are illegal. Some things like open-source software are distributed via torrents to keep bandwidth down on their servers. Linux distos, for example, often have a web link AND a torrent link to download the operating system and is perfectly legal to do so. :)
Somehow you are missing the topic.

Example, to explain:
The tuberous leaf fungus is highly poisonous. do not eat ! The comment, "True, but remember: there are also mushrooms that are not poisonous: Egg sponges, champinions ..." is not suitable as a counter-argument.

The topic is:
Is there a Torrent? (Because i mean seriously.. 6GB??)
A pirate pirating a pirate site to pirate a pirated game from another pirate site by pirates for pirates
Question:
Is the link from sixart illegal ? Yes or no ?
Is Omnikuken right with her remark ? Yes or No ?

If the answer is only what you say there, and slawa.cap groq sixart find that good,
then the link of sixart belongs to the poisonous mushrooms: do not eat !

Please answer correctly :
because, if the link of sixart is legal, then I copy this to Updates .

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Example, to explain:
The tuberous leaf fungus is highly poisonous. do not eat ! The comment, "True, but remember: there are also mushrooms that are not poisonous: Egg sponges, champinions ..." is not suitable as a counter-argument.

The topic is:

Question:

If the answer is only what you say there, and slawa.cap groq sixart find that good,

There are not any legal links on this site. You mean mega or nopy are legal in Europe or USA?
But there are some states where piraci isn't ilegal.
Btw in days when I downloaded from torrents or DC++, so you dragged a wooden toy around the yard. Please be so kind and don't teach about things you don't know anything about.

Xanado

May 9, 2018

Example, to explain:

The topic is:

Question:

One would have thought that it was the content that could be considered legal/illegal and not the delivery system. :FacePalm:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You thought catdude could unEngrish himself long enough to make a coherent post ? You must be new here™

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
One would have thought that it was the content that could be considered legal/illegal and not the delivery system. :FacePalm:
If this was so black and white true or false than there would be no bans from countries towards some file servers ( hosts ) hence making it illegal to use ( regardless of content in this case ) but you are right commonly it's the content that defines it

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I don't know about your state legal policy. But in my country downloading is legal, bud any forms of sharing is illegal.

oDOGo

Jun 22, 2021

Example, to explain:

The topic is:

Question:

Time for the Dog to chase the Cat!

(Speaking for a friend - Fido!)

HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
Is there any chance of getting a link to the Linux UPDATE ONLY 90071 version. I cannot download the full version since I don't have a premium paid MEGA account. Thanks.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there any chance of getting a link to the Linux UPDATE ONLY 90071 version. I cannot download the full version since I don't have a premium paid MEGA account. Thanks.
You can download the Windows update-only file and merge the "WWW" with your Linux version and voila you updated your game to v90071.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You can download the Windows update-only file and merge the "WWW" with your Linux version and voila you updated your game to v90071.
There is another fix so better look for 90072 ! :p Dunno what is this fixery nowadays... they should look in the past for fixes ;)

Reactions: cold_arctus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Don't start mentionning revisions and bugfixes, we already have enough trouble keeping the thread from melting down with 1 update every 2 weeks, which dudes somehow still dunno happens even after almost 2 years

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can somebody please explain this furball what's what ?!? :LOL:

Armes Schweinchen versteht es leider nicht das alle seine links sind auch kategorisiert als illegal... :FacePalm:
:LOL:

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, as can be seen: the question
"Is the @sixart illegal ? Yes or no ?"
is a moral as well as intellectual overload:
Your answers are all meaningless rubber.
All your links are "illegal". You pirated and shared NLT's game and by doing that you committed a felony (Hehlerei). Straight to jail with you!

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes