HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
You can download the Windows update-only file and merge the "WWW" with your Linux version and voila you updated your game to v90071.
I don't think this solution would work because there are also changes to the "nw" executable linux program that would not be updated by doing this trick. I tried your solution and the game just crashed. I was able to download the full linux version from the nopy link and it did not require me to pay to download files of this size like mega does.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't think this solution would work because there are also changes to the "nw" executable linux program that would not be updated by doing this trick. I tried your solution and the game just crashed. I was able to download the full linux version from the nopy link and it did not require me to pay to download files of this size like mega does.
No there are no changes in game folder files... if your game crashed it's because you failed at this easy task as to merge www to www or mixed compressed with full version ... but no need to panic there is the new version update only you will have to do exactly the same as with windows version ! :LOL: You are welcome by the way ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Voyager2

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Help!

My soul crystal chick says "Something will be happening at Squallmart soon." but nothing new when I go there. So now I'm just free roaming with nothing to do. I don't have enough money to buy all the home upgrades and I can't get the fishing goals to complete the rest of the puzzles.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Help!

My soul crystal chick says "Something will be happening at Squallmart soon." but nothing new when I go there. So now I'm just free roaming with nothing to do. I don't have enough money to buy all the home upgrades and I can't get the fishing goals to complete the rest of the puzzles.
Did you go inside ? :LOL: Uh uh ... another serious question ! Are you using cheats ? :ROFLMAO:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
My soul crystal chick says "Something will be happening at Squallmart soon."
Evie says that several times in the game.
So where exactly did you get to?
Here ? WT v90071 -> v90071 (1).png or where ?

but nothing new when I go there. So now I'm just free roaming with nothing to do.
WT v89062 -> v89062 (1).png v89062 (2).png etc.

I don't have enough money to buy all the home upgrades
and I can't get the fishing goals to complete the rest of the puzzles.
Slowly. First i need to know exactly where you are in the game.
Which picture of the WALKTHROUGH are you ?

about the money we will see later.
Do you know where in jungle the talismans "grow" ?
Do you have the Angler book ? and the four-leaf clover ?

Sep 24, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked (couldn't find it) but where does Claire go after you shut the water off? I'm "stuck" after she heads down the tunnel, none of the commands work (I can't even pause) and I'm just looking at the characters standing around.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Did you go inside ? :LOL: Uh uh ... another serious question ! Are you using cheats ? :ROFLMAO:
I did go inside and but no new developments. Just the same response from the end of the last update.

Also, I don't use any cheats. Just a very detailed walkthrough I found that updates with each release.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Evie says that several times in the game.
So where exactly did you get to?
Here ? WT v90071 -> v90071 (1).png or where ?

WT v89062 -> v89062 (1).pngv89062 (2).png etc.

Slowly. First i need to know exactly where you are in the game.
Which picture of the WALKTHROUGH are you ?

about the money we will see later.
Do you know where in jungle the talismans "grow" ?
Do you have the Angler book ? and the four-leaf clover ?
I'm at the end of the last update. I believe 88% or something. I go into the Squallmart and I'm able to buy the new Pricia profile and the snake idol but Emily is still talking to her dad and when I talk to her she says 'it's over". Mostly everyone else is already hiding in the fort beneath the lighthouse.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm at the end of the last update. I believe 88% or something. I go into the Squallmart and I'm able to buy the new Pricia profile and the snake idol but Emily is still talking to her dad and when I talk to her she says 'it's over". Mostly everyone else is already hiding in the fort beneath the lighthouse.
So download the 90072 version since that contains fixes... although I ain't had any trouble with 90071 either... guess the good old v83 still lurks around :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What's all this talk about a snake idol ? Not that it matters much
A stuff in squallmart that makes snake puzzles easier... not that it's actually needed but it's there for those who for some mysterious reason struggle with these brain wreckers :LOL:

Reactions: Henry73au

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I love this game and all, but the jump kick animation. lmao. It's so hilarious. I laugh my ass off every time I see it.

You know the one. The one where the character spins midair and does a split jump kick. It's so stupid and cheesy, but in a good way.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes