sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I tried searching the thread but couldn't find anything directly relating to it, so apologies if this has been asked already.
I'm having some issues with the animations glitching out every once in a while. Everything else in my game runs fine, but occasionally the animations will either show a blank green screen or will be this sort of data-moshed blackness over the animation before it becomes normal again. I've been using the video enhancements, along with the experimental performance tweaks it suggests. I've had both since they came out so I thought it might be related to that but this problem only arose after the current update.

If anyone has some suggestions or has dealt with this before, I'd really appreciate it. Most of the time the animations are still fine and they fix if I close and reopen the game. But still, it happens at least once during a play session.
Yeah it has been reported sometimes it will do as such the enhanced version... easy way out don't use it until it gets a fix just download the full build... you can try again ( if it gets a fix ) when the game is completed and the 1.0 version is out ! Hard way out try to fix it yourself ( needs serious knowledge ! :LOL: )

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why does it say 72 ? Is it a new update 3 days after 71 ? Do we have to uninstall the other build before getting this 1 ? What about my saves ? Will my HDD try to format itself if I click 1 of those links ?
I needed to up my game from 69... :LOL: Lolnope just a fix :LOL: Lolnope just wreck your games like you used to... business as usual :LOL: What about your saves ??? :oops: HDD-s nowadays are automated to do so when you play this game with your mom or a new update comes out so there is a good chance ! :LOL:

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Try this: Mega

If that doesn't work for you then make sure to restore everything before downloading the standard videos, i.e. NOT the ones in the "hi10" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I seem to be having a similar problem (mentioned a few posts above) but it looks like that mega link is outdated. I checked the videos themselves and they play fine so I'm guessing it's mostly a problem with the game itself. Would you recommend I just use a new clean version of the game and move over the "movies" files with the enhanced videos? Or is it better to wait for a bug fix to this solution?

ootabX

Feb 3, 2018
So to put it simply... play the game ?! :oops:
:ROFLMAO:
well, yes. but getting the chest key first to open the chest is not something everyone does. one would not expect the game to crash, just because you haven't opened the chest first. ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
well, yes. but getting the chest key first to open the chest is not something everyone does. one would not expect the game to crash, just because you haven't opened the chest first. ;)
Hence the fix versions... if someones in trouble check back in my posts ! :)

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
is it me or is there a bug where it blacksrceen in the bar when talking to the guy in the suit
Happened to me too, the codec fix didnt work for me. I was using the compressed version, deleted that and installed the full version, now the screen completes without the blackscreen. GL.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I seem to be having a similar problem (mentioned a few posts above) but it looks like that mega link is outdated. I checked the videos themselves and they play fine so I'm guessing it's mostly a problem with the game itself. Would you recommend I just use a new clean version of the game and move over the "movies" files with the enhanced videos? Or is it better to wait for a bug fix to this solution?
Oh, thanks for reminding me to update the link for the fix:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Happened to me too, the codec fix didnt work for me. I was using the compressed version, deleted that and installed the full version, now the screen completes without the blackscreen. GL.
This will happen for numerous reasons one of it is the codec pack on your system... but it has nothing to do with the game being compressed or not ! My best guess would be that the extraction caused a 0B file ( or possibly more ) which you did not realize ( nobody seems to care to check nowadays...:rolleyes: ) that something was off with the extraction...

Anyhow since it's been fixed it's water under the bridge but keep in mind for the future occasions should something similar arise ! ;)

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
My bad. I know you were just trying to help and I should've been more clear about how I play the game. I'm just frustrated because I've tried downloading the game from several sources on here and it never works. The files don't open, my computer says they're unreadable, etc. I probably have a suck ass computer which is why I resort to a web-based version of the game like on gamcore. I shouldn't have called you an @$$hole and I shouldn't have been a dik and lashed out my frustrations on you.

This is legit. I'm not being snarky or anything. I am sorry for acting out like I did.
Sounds like you are downloading the UPDATE only files which are incomplete. They only contain updated game source files. You need to download the FULL version preferably using NOPY due to file size.

I would suggest that you delete all game files and saves on your computer prior to unzipping the FULL game to te C:\ [or D:\] drive location where all your games are played from. Start thee game from fresh create a saved game and return back here to get a save file from one of the many people who have posted them, OR play the game in its entirety from scratch and get all that enjoyment from it again.

Reactions: DanKaye519

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
he would like to insult me soooooo gladly.
I have no reason to insult you. You asked a question and answered it. "Go straight to jail" was a reference to Monopoly. ;)
I don't think this solution would work because there are also changes to the "nw" executable linux program that would not be updated by doing this trick. I tried your solution and the game just crashed. I was able to download the full linux version from the nopy link and it did not require me to pay to download files of this size like mega does.
"NW" is a separated execution file which execute the engine commands coded in JavaScript. It has nothing to do with RPG Maker MV or NLT.

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
My bad. I know you were just trying to help and I should've been more clear about how I play the game......***shortened***
Then DanKaye519, I can understand where you're coming from. Well all try to play this game, have a little fun and sometimes yes, stupid computer stuff gets in the way.......I noticed that the community continued stepping in to try to help you further with resolution......this is awesome to everyone!!:)

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes