DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
So you play 1 of the worst version of a port through some random pay-to-not-have-ads dubious site and wonder why the game is bugging/pure trash ? Really ?
Never had an issue before. Not with LE or this game, or any other VN game I've played. But thanks for trolling and being an @$$ rather than just trying to be somewhat helpful if possible.

• Angry
Reactions: Voyager2 and oCATo

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The only person who wasted time was you by responding like an @$$hole rather than either offering a suggestion or just moving along and not commenting at all.
Literally EVERYBODY is wasting their time reading your lines... an incompetent noodle who does not even know WHERE he should look for answers... ( it's a pretty good thing you mentioned gamcore I'm actually excited about finding out who HERE is able to help with gamcore related problems :LOL: )

Reactions: Think Tank

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
WINDOWS V90072 UO

LINUX V90072 UO

MAC V90072 UO

Anybody who has some trouble with the game can try it with these fixed versions ! :BootyTime:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why does it say 72 ? Is it a new update 3 days after 71 ? Do we have to uninstall the other build before getting this 1 ? What about my saves ? Will my HDD try to format itself if I click 1 of those links ?

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked (couldn't find it) but where does Claire go after you shut the water off? I'm "stuck" after she heads down the tunnel, none of the commands work (I can't even pause) and I'm just looking at the characters standing around.
Clare go after WT v90071 v90071 (5).png -> v90071 (6).png v90071 (8).png

if you can't follow ....
please send me your last save. So I can understand why this is so.

I'm at the end of the last update. I believe 88% or something. I go into the Squallmart and I'm able to buy the new Pricia profile and the snake idol but Emily is still talking to her dad and when I talk to her she says 'it's over". Mostly everyone else is already hiding in the fort beneath the lighthouse.
OK. You have the 4 things for penetration oil ? And you got to the crypt ?

WT v90071 -> v90071 (2).png -> v90071 (3).png

if you have done everything and still have problems: send me your last save.
i check it.

so i guess im done im bugged before you jump down with the 4 valves and i saved after i opened all 4
if you have done everything and still have difficulties ...
please send me this your last score after opening the 4th valve before entering the room.
So I can understand what could be the problem.

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
The only person who wasted time was you by responding like an @$$hole rather than either offering a suggestion or just moving along and not commenting at all.
So let me get this straight: You come here with your whinning about how community members calling you out with your ridiculous comments of who is and who is not an @$$hole, and then like a potential toddler, throw a potential hissy-fit if the community doesn't give YOU what YOU want?......how about this for an idea: Why don't you let everybody know exactly where and how you are playing your version of this game (ie: Gamcore via an internet browser) before jumping down everybody's throat in that they are not giving you help for a problem that is clearly YOU.
Now if I were potentially in your shoes, I would have provided some detail as to what, where, when and how my problem was being generated and politely requested this community to assist me with the resolution AND/OR provided some of my insights as to the problem and solution (ie: Generate a dialog for problem resolution) INSTEAD of calling people @$$hole's.....you must be having a terrible day.....I can only hope that YOUR problem was resolved with clever trial and error persistence......or maybe the game itself is also an @$$hole........just a thought

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Literally EVERYBODY is wasting their time reading your lines... an incompetent noodle who does not even know WHERE he should look for answers... ( it's a pretty good thing you mentioned gamcore I'm actually excited about finding out who HERE is able to help with gamcore related problems :LOL: )
My bad. I know you were just trying to help and I should've been more clear about how I play the game. I'm just frustrated because I've tried downloading the game from several sources on here and it never works. The files don't open, my computer says they're unreadable, etc. I probably have a suck ass computer which is why I resort to a web-based version of the game like on gamcore. I shouldn't have called you an @$$hole and I shouldn't have been a dik and lashed out my frustrations on you.

This is legit. I'm not being snarky or anything. I am sorry for acting out like I did.

Bibabuzzel

Nov 15, 2019
Hi Guys. I have a small issue...
I've bought all the home improvements in Squallmart, but in the temple, for riddle 47 it still says "Get all home upgrades to unlock"
Is this a bug, or did I miss something???

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I've bought all the home improvements in Squallmart, but in the temple, for riddle 47 it still says "Get all home upgrades to unlock"
You need dartboard from bar attic. And maybe christmas tree from deep jungle

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
seek this :
Attic Key Attic Key (1) .pngAttic Key (2) .pngAttic Key (3) .png

Christmas Tree Christmas Tree  (1).pngChristmas Tree  (2).png Christmas Tree  (4).png

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I tried searching the thread but couldn't find anything directly relating to it, so apologies if this has been asked already.
I'm having some issues with the animations glitching out every once in a while. Everything else in my game runs fine, but occasionally the animations will either show a blank green screen or will be this sort of data-moshed blackness over the animation before it becomes normal again. I've been using the video enhancements, along with the experimental performance tweaks it suggests. I've had both since they came out so I thought it might be related to that but this problem only arose after the current update.

If anyone has some suggestions or has dealt with this before, I'd really appreciate it. Most of the time the animations are still fine and they fix if I close and reopen the game. But still, it happens at least once during a play session.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes