sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
(I'd like to continue this comment further but can't right now because I have a life.)
Don't worry pup the edit button won't lose on the affect with time :LOL:
So...how close are we to the ending? NLT said it would be finished about now.
2 more to go with story...
can you please send me the link and how do i update the game. thanks :)!!
WINDOWS V90072 UO
Mega
LINUX V90072 UO
Mega
MAC V90072 UO
Mega

Anybody who has some trouble with the game can try it with these fixed versions ! :BootyTime:
As to how to update... well how do you think ? :LOL: It's like the rest of them so download - extract - merge UO www with main game www - done ! :whistle:

Reactions: DavidCSR

Supersecretassassin

Feb 12, 2018
My game shows ancient temple puzzles #28, 34, 40, 44, 46, 47, and 48 as padlocked; all the rest are accessible. Anyone know how to make those puzzles playable? Thanks!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Click on them ......
No one likes a smartass.

-----------------------

Puzzle 28 you have to have 25k in the Squallmart safe saved up.

The rest are things you need to buy for the house, or things you have to find to unlock them (like a dartboard for example)

Other people, minus the "click on them" jackass, should give you a more detailed run-through as I myself don't remember specifics

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Duh me. Thanks my dude.
Yeah just ignore the idiot.

I'm sure you can also search the thread for the ways to unlock the rest as certain people might not want to be helpful. But I do know they are all money related or item related. But start with 28. Shouldn't take that long to accrue 25k in the safe at Squallmart

Supersecretassassin

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah just ignore the idiot.

I'm sure you can also search the thread for the ways to unlock the rest as certain people might not want to be helpful. But I do know they are all money related or item related. But start with 28. Shouldn't take that long to accrue 25k in the safe at Squallmart
Thanks bro.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
No one likes a smartass.

-----------------------

The rest are things you need to buy for the house, or things you have to find to unlock them (like a dartboard for example)

Other people, minus the "click on them" jackass, should give you a more detailed run-through as I myself don't remember specifics
Ok, you wrote an elaboration in two posts, but you actually just wrote "Buy everything and click on them".

Xanado

May 9, 2018
No one likes a smartass.

-----------------------

Well he is often a smartass and a grumpy old man. (Vicious combo)..:LOL: But in this case he was giving proper advice as clicking on the locks tells you what you need to unlock them.

May 22, 2021
I downloaded the game and the "update only" thing. How do I know I installed it properly? If I didn't, will I have to restart the whole game? I'm halfway through, according to the save file percentage.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I downloaded the game and the "update only" thing. How do I know I installed it properly? If I didn't, will I have to restart the whole game? I'm halfway through, according to the save file percentage.
If you download full last version of game, than you did not need update only.
Save files are in different folder and you can't mess up if you mess game with update.
And when you click on Soul Crystal in inventory, there is progress bar in bottom an in left side of this bar is version of your game.

andykimkim

Aug 5, 2020
just copy paste in the same folder and overwrite it, the save is not affected in anyway. Worse case you just download the whole thing again, also if you are not at the second latest patch of the game update only won't work so you might as well download the full game again that is up to date. Save file is in like appdata or whatever so don't worry about it

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you download full last version of game, than you did not need update only.
The UO in this case is a fix for bugs not a new update so you need ( ? ) to do this manually to break free from game freeze... ( I did not run into problems in 90071 but many others have hence a fix version 90072 )

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The UO in this case is a fix for bugs not a new update so you need ( ? ) to do this manually to break free from game freeze... ( I did not run into problems in 90071 but many others have hence a fix version 90072 )
You are right, I just forget on this bugfix.

Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes