Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You get ~4+ through the story, you get a few in the puzzle temple, you can buy them in the 4 chests near the end of the temple, you can farm them anywhere a drop spawns. Plenty of stuff to do
Mark Takagi said:

Calling people idiots is even more boring...........ignore you?......better and humorous;)......being a smartass?......I prefer the juices flowing......excitement here we come:LOL:
Best part being it took him 2 posts to say the same thing I did in 3 words. And the glorious name calling, truly a god among men

samyamsamy

Aug 1, 2019
^ You get ~4+ through the story, you get a few in the puzzle temple, you can buy them in the 4 chests near the end of the temple, you can farm them anywhere a drop spawns. Plenty of stuff to do

Best part being it took him 2 posts to say the same thing I did in 3 words. And the glorious name calling, truly a god among men
thanks!!

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
The UO in this case is a fix for bugs not a new update so you need ( ? ) to do this manually to break free from game freeze... ( I did not run into problems in 90071 but many others have hence a fix version 90072 )
Ok, so why diddent they say that in the update patch info?? I'm new to the game and and extracted the v71 played a tiny bit and then downloaded the v72 and tried to play with the v72 and got errors saying something about not being able to load a file.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ok, so why diddent they say that in the update patch info?? I'm new to the game and and extracted the v71 played a tiny bit and then downloaded the v72 and tried to play with the v72 and got errors saying something about not being able to load a file.
In one of my posts I even went through it step by step what you need to do ( let's call it 40531 )... so if you mess up that's entirely on you ! :LOL:

Quite frankly I don't even care anymore about folks such as yourself... who can't even merge 2 folders has no place in argument ! ( specifically since I and many others have already went through the trouble to explain how you update properly so help and educate yourself with the search box ! :ROFLMAO: )

Nice touch this "diddent " by the way ! :LOL:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
In one of my posts I even went through it step by step what you need to do ( let's call it 40531 )... so if you mess up that's entirely on you ! :LOL:

Quite frankly I don't even care anymore about folks such as yourself... who can't even merge 2 folders has no place in argument ! ( specifically since I and many others have already went through the trouble to explain how you update properly so help and educate yourself with the search box ! :ROFLMAO: )

Nice touch this "diddent " by the way ! :LOL:
Ok sorry that I am a noob, but there are 2028 pages on this game and some people (like me) are just starting, so its hard to try to go thru everything b4 you start. But thank you for pointing the things you mentioned.

May 22, 2021
If you download full last version of game, than you did not need update only.
Save files are in different folder and you can't mess up if you mess game with update.
And when you click on Soul Crystal in inventory, there is progress bar in bottom an in left side of this bar is version of your game.
just copy paste in the same folder and overwrite it, the save is not affected in anyway. Worse case you just download the whole thing again, also if you are not at the second latest patch of the game update only won't work so you might as well download the full game again that is up to date. Save file is in like appdata or whatever so don't worry about it
I extracted the update only inside the game folder and replaced all archives. When I check the version, it is still the 90071. I don't understand...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ok sorry that I am a noob
It's not the problem... problem is that you know that you are a noob and don't know how these things work yet you still engage in this little endeavor and after you fail you come here complain ! ( and the other noobs too ! )

The order of play is what the problem is ! First educate yourself or ask for advise AFTER THAT you can try to do it on your own ( safety first ! ) and skip the bitch about it part if failure comes by way... and retry again until you master it...

Last edited:

zandrax

Jun 18, 2020
Hello, I'm stuck in the eastern part of the temple, after placing the bomb and entering the room below, an error message appears "Failed to load: img/titesets/Casula-Corner-B.png" does anyone have a solution?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello, I'm stuck in the eastern part of the temple, after placing the bomb and entering the room below, an error message appears "Failed to load: img/titesets/Casula-Corner-B.png" does anyone have a solution?
Yeah... since you operate with a compressed version just download it's full release ! Voila ! No missing content...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
your game is not fully loaded:
install the latest full version.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Hi - relative newbie player - first post so Hello everyone here - I'm looking for a little advice, I have version v.90071 and that's what shows in the screen on the soul crystal - but my save is showing only up to 85% and the soul crystal is saying I've reached the end of the update but there's clearly more as various sources show I should be able to buy the serpent idol stuff at the store - I've had the serum "wet-off" for what of a better phrase - I've done the penetrating oil and met Madalyne in the crypt.... so can anyone suggest if I've missed a turn somewhere?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes