PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi - relative newbie player - first post so Hello everyone here - I'm looking for a little advice, I have version v.90071 and that's what shows in the screen on the soul crystal - but my save is showing only up to 85% and the soul crystal is saying I've reached the end of the update but there's clearly more as various sources show I should be able to buy the serpent idol stuff at the store - I've had the serum "wet-off" for what of a better phrase - I've done the penetrating oil and met Madalyne in the crypt.... so can anyone suggest if I've missed a turn somewhere?
When you click on soul crystl there is bar on bottom. There is your progress: Outfits, booty calls, extres, pages,...
You need them full to complete update.
You probably miss some pages and booty calls.
If you have some home improvement in shop than you probably miss some extras too. For all extras you need complete Ancient Temple Puzzles.

Reactions: groq

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi - relative newbie player - first post so Hello everyone here - I'm looking for a little advice, I have version v.90071 and that's what shows in the screen on the soul crystal - but my save is showing only up to 85% and the soul crystal is saying I've reached the end of the update but there's clearly more as various sources show I should be able to buy the serpent idol stuff at the store - I've had the serum "wet-off" for what of a better phrase - I've done the penetrating oil and met Madalyne in the crypt.... so can anyone suggest if I've missed a turn somewhere?
compaire here, what you are missed: WT v90071 -> v90071 (12).png

and seek what you miss : WALKTHROUGH & LISTS .
. 3) . . List of all Chests
. 4) . . List of all Chest Keys
. 9) . . List of all Profile (Extras ) ect

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
I don't think this solution would work because there are also changes to the "nw" executable linux program that would not be updated by doing this trick. I tried your solution and the game just crashed. I was able to download the full linux version from the nopy link and it did not require me to pay to download files of this size like mega does.
I have done this successfully literally every time a Linux-only update was not yet available. The only additional step I did was to update the permissions on the copied files to 777.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
how did you get 43 of 42 extras? :unsure:
That's what the furball did not get and I'm not gonna get into this in detail... v83 is the part where TON falls apart ( hence the many fixes afterwards up to this point as well ) although it is a much bigger mush up starting from 79 up until 85 ( checking into the game I've come to the conclusion that originally the events were supposed to happen in different order but later got changed although some lines were not accordingly pulled/replaced ) Under certain conditions you will face this " error " where you get 43 out of 42 extras ( not really !!! ) get locked out of Tasha profile but otherwise can play and finish the version ( as you can see in the picture posted ) I've replayed the whole game and finished it up until the current version leaving the aforementioned bad seed out using v81 system files then switching it to v85 system files to get out of this mishap... you can almost finish v83 using v81 system files that just adds to that some major fuck up happened during development ! :LOL: ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Nelix171
Jun 16, 2017
Does this game have transformation or corruption elements? I was recommended this game for its bimbofication elements. Does it contain anything of the sort?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Looks like this game will be finished this year.
No, really ? Is it the 90% completion rate or the preview of NLT's next game that's been around for ~4 months now. Maybe the last 3 months worth of weekly reports saying the game ends soon and TGO comes out in 2 months might make you believe that ?

• Haha
Reactions: Voyager2

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No, really ? Is it the 90% completion rate or the preview of NLT's next game that's been around for ~4 months now. Maybe the last 3 months worth of weekly reports saying the game ends soon and TGO comes out in 2 months might make you believe that ?
Nah... it was the bunny manure ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
so, you're saying it won't be finished soon ?

• Angry

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
[/QUO

Good. its time for a new game.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes