sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
As the 'fish lottery' is re-drawn every time you enter the beach, what I was doing was stepping in and out of the beach. If while stepping I was spotting the shape of a possible big shark, I was continuing to the shore to fish it, otherwise I was immediately stepping out.As a Linux user I'm telling you do not use cheating tools ( for numerous reasons :LOL:
(Note: as a Linux user I don't seem to have the option to use the cheating tool)
I sincerely hope you are not doing this early in the game... aim for top tier completion rate and do not start the fishing up until you reached 85 % or so... ( doing so will grant you guide books boost luck-up boost and your own luck stat will be much higher ) This whole fishing game not just catching Bruce can be done in less than 30 minutes ( if you do it after you finished v90 your stats will be even higher so the process will be faster again... )

As a Linux user I'm telling you do not use cheating tools ( for numerous reasons :LOL: ) if you are dead set on cheating use your save files and an online editor... But be warned ! This will sooner or later bite you in the ass ! :ROFLMAO: And a note : do not use the catdude hacked saves... it's just the same as using the cheating tool and it will wreck your game fo sho ! ;)

Reactions: Think Tank

Aaditya

Jul 2, 2020
Treasure of Nadia has become little boring now. The story not as great as Lust Epidemic and even the sex scenes also feels boring. But wish and has high expectations from NLT's GENESIS ORDER. To be honest I fapped literally too many times when I played lust epidemic and had few fapping snssions in TOI as well but now I just want to skip the sex scenes(not interesting)
BTW Best wishes and Cheers to NLT MEDIA for their upcoming game GENESIS ORDER. SUPPPERRRR EXCITED!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Michel59

Scooby Don't

Jan 27, 2021
sorry 4 asking, been away for some time..
but what's the difference between 90071 and 90072?

so I can just update to 90072 and skip 71 or do I first install 71 and then 72?

Last edited:

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Evening chaps - so on v.90071 at 87% and its saying end of update and Evie tells me I've done 37/41 pages and 45/48 Extras - any suggestions on how to find these 4 pages and 3 extras - I've done 45 of the temple puzzles, are they the 3 extras? Any guidance much appreciated.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Evening chaps - so on v.90071 at 87% and its saying end of update and Evie tells me I've done 37/41 pages and 45/48 Extras - any suggestions on how to find these 4 pages and 3 extras - I've done 45 of the temple puzzles, are they the 3 extras? Any guidance much appreciated.
Don't know if it is the easiest way, but I went through oCATo's visual guides to find locations that didn't seem familiar. I had to revisit a number of them to make sure.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Don't know if it is the easiest way, but I went through oCATo's visual guides to find locations that didn't seem familiar. I had to revisit a number of them to make sure.
Thanks Dragon - I've looked at a number of walkthroughs and haven't spotted it any yet - just persevere I suppose - like waiting for Bruce

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thanks Dragon - I've looked at a number of walkthroughs and haven't spotted it any yet - just persevere I suppose - like waiting for Bruce
Each time I finish an update, I head to the beach for a few more attempts...until I get bored. :rolleyes:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I'm so tired of these short updates. I deleted this game and will wait for the full version to be released:sleep:

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
When inserting a new save, it's not popping up. I've tried saving it immediately after starting a new game but nothing is working.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Each time I finish an update, I head to the beach for a few more attempts...until I get bored. :rolleyes:
use Make Money -> Fishing 1.png

or play with all SAVES

When inserting a new save, it's not popping up. I've tried saving it immediately after starting a new game but nothing is working.
you have to overwrite an old, internal file with the new, external one.
(Before overwriting, you must rename the new file to the No of the old file.)

WALKTHROUGH-> v83051 (6).png v85052 (3).png v87061 (12).png

which puzzle is not active with the ?

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Hmm. Finally time enough at weekend to react to last Weekly Report. Glad that ToN coming to close and hope TGO much better story than ToN which run out of steam long ago. Big group scene. Dull dishwater like. Picture hint that Sofia bodyguard may be involve some way but not clear how. So bore with game now can't bother to speculate more. :sleep: Motivation for group scene just too redic -MC can't get it up, MC can't get it down, drugged girls with orgasm virus need group sex with MC to cure etc - dumb as dumb can be and laziest of lazy storytelling for next to no thought put in to set up explain scene. Sad to see a formerly great game which begin with loud roar now end with generic grunt and whimper. So good in beginning. :love: Even if TGO decline similar maybe beautiful and fascinate for long while before go downhill and nosedive. Reprise for good girl Diana, naughty girl Tasha, bad girl Madalyn maybe make worthwhile for a while (crossover of actor happen before Madalyn Pricia as supporting character in ToN and Val Katherine as guest) or some maybe new character interest; am hope TGO MC man with good heart and brain rather than nasty stupid ignoble little shit with prematurely ejaculating giant cock. Am afraid year after year spent mining same tropes over and over NLT Media exhaust novelty combination permutation variation of themes to explore and doomed now to be caught in repetitious stale future bereft of originality which a pity for graphic art most times uncommonly outstanding. :unsure: Treasure of Nadia begin like gourmet haute cuisine for bon viveur and end like lukewarm McDonald happy meal for adolescent child. :cry:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The Make Money cheat makes it easier to find and catch Bruce?
Nope... you rewrite the weight of a shark... so you don't catch Bruce but make the game think you did... but as many times mentioned before this comes at a price so think twice before you engage in using malware ! :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes