Eyemknothear

Jun 11, 2021
That wasn't exactly a fair competition, because it doesn't measure which formula is better, but which girl can produce more slime. If I remember correctly, Bancroft won that before she created the updated formula. Like how some girls can squirt, but others can't.
I agree. This was not a fair contest. Although Pricia's kitty chowder was enough to glaze a box of donuts and Jessica's beaver broth was sufficient to waterboard an incel, they were no match for Brad's pair of vagigglewiggles.

Valerie is a mother. So her malty meat curtains have years of wear and tear to properly churn out quarts of cooter splooge. Katherine is a nun. That means her twat water has the power of Christ compelling it. No mere mortal woman can compete with a messenger of God delivering sanctified clunge glut from her holey plowchops.

I mean... C'mon, man!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
battery acid or copper (lick a penny and you will know the taste).
Though I had tasted women who were more acidic than others (one tasted similar to persimmons), the only time I've encountered a metallic tastes was in association with their menses.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I agree. This was not a fair contest. Although Pricia's kitty chowder was enough to glaze a box of donuts and Jessica's beaver broth was sufficient to waterboard an incel, they were no match for Brad's pair of vagigglewiggles.

Valerie is a mother. So her malty meat curtains have years of wear and tear to properly churn out quarts of cooter splooge. Katherine is a nun. That means her twat water has the power of Christ compelling it. No mere mortal woman can compete with a messenger of God delivering sanctified clunge glut from her holey plowchops.

I mean... C'mon, man!
Also, Henry actually spilled some while getting up. Arguably, the one time her father saved the day after Henry screwed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eyemknothear

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
help i am missing an extra.
could it be one for completing all the ancient temple puzzles??
hummm i can't find the save files to upload my current save here to get help.
There's a portal in the Ancient Temple that takes you to a puzzle you need to complete for a profile.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Hello, am new to RPGM any tips like is there any walkthrough present how to sell tailsman to the librarian

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Finished the update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You sound like a man ready to move on. I kinda agree, although some group scenes are still hot to me. I prefer solos or threesomes though. It can get stale once you can expect a group scene every update, which will probably continue until the very end.

I did enjoy the Janet/Catherine scene, she fucked him and left him laying there like he was a cheap hooker, which made me giggle. Anyways hang in there man.

Madelyn, Sofia and Janet in that order for me.
Here Henry was not fucked by these women, he was fucked by Daemalius. For a normal person, this scene should not be sexually aroused, but rather frighten and disgust:eek::sick:
That's one hell of an assumption, not saying you're wrong, but it's possible that Madelyn is just crazy powerful right now. Although in that scene Mc WAS fucked pretty aggressively, like a 2am booty call... Nah I still can see it being Daemalius.
I wonder what women pussy juices taste like.
Depends on the hygiene of the woman, just pray it doesn't taste like a stale plum.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Ok, now that I think about it, the update wasn't so bad :KEK:
Henry is one of the most uninteresting protagonist I've ever seen :(

Will do, mate
Yeah I haven't watched the trailer to the new game yet, but I'm hoping to play an actual adult this time. I'm not really blown away by any of the Mc's Both Henry and Brad were meh, but I think I liked Brad more. The Mc's lack depth to me, still love the games though. *Shrugs*

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Yeah I haven't watched the trailer to the new game yet, but I'm hoping to play an actual adult this time. I'm not really blown away by any of the Mc's Both Henry and Brad were meh, but I think I liked Brad more. The Mc's lack depth to me, still love the games though. *Shrugs*
The trailer is great :love:
Best part was older, more mature looking MC and voice acting
But then again, trailers are supposed to be good, it's their job to lure the fans in ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Henry is a lot more stupid than Brad, and that's saying something :rolleyes:
Brad is a bit more likable than Henry

And for the game, other than the story and characters NLT excels in pretty much everything else imo
The update schedule, animations, making even RPGM games fun.
Really great dev :)

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
I did enjoy the Janet/Catherine scene, she fucked him and left him laying there like he was a cheap hooker, which made me giggle. Anyways hang in there man.
I think it was Daemalius who fucked Henry in the guise of Janet and then Madalyn in the church during the last update. In the game you see Daemalius enter the room behind the seized gate which could not be opened before the MC uses the penetrating oil: after using the oil to free the frozen gate and entering the room the MC is immediately sexually assaulted by someone/something who/which first looks like Janet and then like Madalyn, neither of which could have been in the room physically before the MC entered because the seized gate was rusted shut. The only conclusion is that it was Daemalius in the room when the MC entered and it was Daemalius who took on the form of Janet/Madalyn to force the MC to get the priest's compass and use it to open the gate of the Spanish fort, under the lighthouse, to get access to Sofia's mansion.

Henry fucked the ghost of Father Parker/Daemalius in the room once sealed shut by the seized gate in the church! Just like all the girls and women in Treasure of Nadia the MC turns out to be bisexual, accidentally in his case of course - BUT IT STILL COUNTS! o_O

Ha, ha. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I think it was Damaelius who fucked Henry in the guise of Janet and then Madalyn in the church during the last update. In the game you see Damaelius enter the room behind the seized gate which could not be opened before the MC uses the penetrating oil. After using the oil to free the frozen gate and entering the room the MC is immediately sexually assaulted by someone/something who first looks like Janet and then like Madalyn, neither of which could have been in the room physically before the MC entered because the seized gate was rusted shut. The only conclusion is that it was Damaelius in the room when the MC entered and it was Damaelius who took on the form of Janet/Madalyn to force the MC to get the priest's compass and use it to open the gate of the Spanish fort, under the lighthouse, to get access to Sofia's mansion.

Henry fucked the ghost of Father Parker/Damaelius in the room once sealed shut by the seized gate in the church!

Just like all the girls and women in Treasure of Nadia the MC turns out to be bisexual too!

Ha, ha.
I just finished with that particular scene and honestly I didn't see his spirit enter that tomb the first time, I guess I looked away from the screen the first time. But holy fuck Mc got fucked and violated by an angry, gay ghost. So all this time maybe that's why Damaelius is so upset and hostile, getting to watch Madelyn and all the other women take a massive whopper dick and he felt left out.

My God Mc is bisexual without even knowing, I'm gonna take a shower, I feel dirty.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Finished the update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A key reason why the group scenes seem dull, for some of us, at least, is because they lack chemistry and eroticism. For instance, there were missed chances to develop the MC's relationship with Jessica and Emily as a three-way, given both girls' science-oriented personalities, their intellect, and the fact that they obviously have something going with the MC. This last update especially could have explored that, given how the Bancroft situation was managed. I would've loved more progression between the MC, Emily and Tasha, too, given Emily and Tasha's surface-level dislike for each other and subsequent rivalry. These are just two examples, of course, as everyone has their favourites.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes