Kervy

Dec 22, 2018
Compressed version for android pls...
The lewd scenes wont play on my device....running android 8.1 with 4gb ram i think its because of the lewd scenes high quality......

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
This game looks amazing, thank you for sharing. Unfortunately i can't open on Mac, I see only two files Credits and Game. Can anybody help me. Thanks in advance

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This game looks amazing, thank you for sharing. Unfortunately i can't open on Mac, I see only two files Credits and Game. Can anybody help me. Thanks in advance
chmod a+x "Game.app/Contents/Versions/65.0.3325.146/nwjs Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs Helper" "Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs"
Can confirm it worked on my mac. Saves are fine as well on the OS.
Tip: always read the last few pages or use the search function in the upper right corner.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
old phone have trouble with the animations nlt is working on fixing that and your phone needs to be rooted to access that folder
My phone isn't that old I have a Xiaomi Mi6 with the latest miui version. The thing is that the animation only plays when I'm connected to the internet.

Oct 28, 2018
I have a problem with this game, there is enormous lag that doesn't allow me to play.. and this is the only game i'm facing this problem, can u help me?

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Now the real question... Will the MC be fucking amazons? A treasure hunt always has amazons. Where dem delicious choco babes at? :unsure:

Reactions: avirz123
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes