revolverocl2

Mar 21, 2019
use the mod it gives you money aswell
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say this, but is there any sort of step-by-step tutorial on how to do that? I know nothing about computers, so a comprehensive guide on how to edit the save files would be highly appreciated. I'm hoping to keep two files; a normal and a modded one, but am having a hard time figuring out how to even use the "save editor" software folks keep talking about.

Thanks!

hedeeeee

Mar 18, 2019
This looks much more polished than Lust Epidemic, which was quite good itself render/animation-wise. Damn.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi I have a weird problem when I play offline on my android I have sound on the video but no animation. Do I need internet to see the videos? Plus where is the save folder in android I can't find it in Android/data.
old phone have trouble with the animations nlt is working on fixing that and your phone needs to be rooted to access that folder

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say this, but is there any sort of step-by-step tutorial on how to do that? I know nothing about computers, so a comprehensive guide on how to edit the save files would be highly appreciated. I'm hoping to keep two files; a normal and a modded one, but am having a hard time figuring out how to even use the "save editor" software folks keep talking about.

Thanks!
if you have the mod installed in the game you press C and a menu will appear on the screen

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
there have been some reports it really depends how your computer runs games you may have to upgrade your parts to play the game properly
my computer usually runs games just fine this is the first time it has happened I figured it was because this is a new game and all the bugs haven't been worked out?

Paul Core

Jul 17, 2017
could you test this for me someone posted it you write it in the terminal
chmod a+x "Game.app/Contents/Versions/65.0.3325.146/nwjs Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs Helper" "Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs"
Can confirm it worked on my mac. Saves are fine as well on the OS.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
my computer usually runs games just fine this is the first time it has happened I figured it was because this is a new game and all the bugs haven't been worked out?
usually it was android people having problems it's one of those things that happen to some people but not to others you may have to wait till the next version

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes