Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Oh god why are the videos so goddamn choppy? They play fine with a media player and I have a powerful PC so it's definitely not a problem on my part.
you seem to be the only one having this problem for this version though this is only the first release you may have to wait for the next version

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Damn! Naomi is so so so hot!

Just so that you know, I can only play it from my C: drive, it won't even load the very first screen on the external drive where all my games are stored.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
blrgarghhhhh (this is what my brain mastered after playing the intro).... soooo freakin good!

As always, the game already looks outstanding and the level of animations is epic.

CoolingCooler

Nov 9, 2017
My Intel I3 working so well. No choppy Videos. Run smooth. don't have problem about Save.
And, I love RPGM more then Ren'py.

Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

It's my third NLT game though, and what a great start for this one ! I can't decide if I play it at every updates or if I force myseflf to wait till january or something, in order to play few hours... this is hard choice.

But this intro is mind blowing for sure !

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

It's my third NLT game though, and what a great start for this one ! I can't decide if I play it at every updates or if I force myseflf to wait till january or something, in order to play few hours... this is hard choice.

But this intro is mind blowing for sure !
he's made 4 games if you want to play the others i linked them in the op

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i never use macs but by guess is that it needs to be fully updated you need all the latest software to run it
nope. the software simply has to be notarized.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
ah ok the thing i don't get is why is he the only user having this trouble there have been alot of mac users on his discord and it works for them
maybe because 10.15 is only 10 days publicly available.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes