GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
This release was so short...but I loved every minute of it. The cutscenes, the character models, even the way the sprites walked in game. Blown away! Can't wait till it reaches the level of Lust Epidemic.

Reactions: JPatrick

gubl

May 31, 2018
I hope there will be some Eastern egg added to add Soul Crystal ginie into booty call list :)

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
This release was so short...but I loved every minute of it. The cutscenes, the character models, even the way the sprites walked in game. Blown away! Can't wait till it reaches the level of Lust Epidemic.
Just a bit of a teaser and the animation, the girls, the quality, are already better. It's just a bit short.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
oh shit.gif

holy.flerking.SHNIT!

ANOTHER NLT game...!??!?! I CAME in my pants just seeing this posted... ohhhhhhyeeeaaahhh....

Reactions: Tupo

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
First comment ever, and I’ll probably leave a review after a couple more releases, but this is so ahead of the curve in every way that it’s not even funny. It blows my mind that NLT is able to regularly churn out new updates while other games are stuck in developmental Hell for months on end. Dude is a literal machine.

I may leave this until December or January (if bloody possible) just so I can dive into it for a few hours. Amazing stuff.
Welcome!

Reactions: avirz123

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Short, but that was to be expected. This game looks and plays really well, Valerie and Brad made it official. I'm going to let the content build up and dive right back in it. Another win for The NLT Media team.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes