Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
Holy fuck, NLT has really outdone it here. How amazing is this shit? cant wait for it to be completed.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Guys do i have to play lust epidemic to understand this game or it is ok to play without playing lust epidemic

Reactions: Dee383

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Guys do i have to play lust epidemic to understand this game or it is ok to play without playing lust epidemic
There is one Easter Egg that may or may not influence story. Probably just there for Easter Egg purposes since NLT in previous game didnt allow anyone but main character to fuck with girls. I am talking about Brad and Val at the beach ofcourse. And one huge plot that happens at the end of Lust Epidemic that will probably influence it a lot. Other then that, its not required, its basically a new story in a same universe.

Reactions: Dee383

Yuriinlove

Mar 21, 2019
Stupid question : the last kamasutra page we could get in Lust Epidemic said "beach scene available in treasure of nadia" (or something like that), so, do we need to transfer our save ?
Yes you can, i saw it, all you need is to get the binocular from the old man in the lighthouse and the scene will be revealed.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hi I have a weird problem when I play offline on my android I have sound on the video but no animation. Do I need internet to see the videos? Plus where is the save folder in android I can't find it in Android/data.

bianko

Jul 11, 2018
On this configuration below is very, VERY laggy. Talking about the rest, premises are really good. Good job! (y)

1571318085152.png

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
The consistency of updates, originality and lewdness of the stories and 3d/animation quality is why NLT is the Dev to beat, nothing comes close.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
few years old hp and np with animations :) perhaps regulary updating com helps little too ,but who knows

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Nice game so far, but where are the save files being stored? I know that Lust Epidemic saved them in the "www" folder.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes