Paniya

May 28, 2017
Awe and then some. :love: Love the new game and NLT's new improvement of the trailer. Thank you NLT for the newest game.I'm gonna enjoy this a lot.

Bob the bob

Apr 26, 2017
Again, in my save, it tells me I have progressed "1%." So if you want to express that in a decimal format it would be .01###.

I asked my 11 year old to give me a number that would show a one per cent progress in a project. She says, "That's easy. It would be the same as one penny. $0.01"
Ask your 11 year old how software development and version numbers work. Math and percentages have literally nothing to do with version control.

Reactions: DigitalDarkness

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Ask your 11 year old how software development and version numbers work. Math and percentages have literally nothing to do with version control.
That's peculiar. I played Lust Epidemic from the beginning and the version number always corresponded to the progress I had made in the game. I guess this DEV likes it that way. :)

Reactions: rommeltje

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Not much content but looking so fckn good! I never think enjoyed with rpgm game anymore but this game changed my mind.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
All animations are laggy, but here is the funniest thing, it runs just fine with VLC media player.
Well, I am curious about what happened with Pricia's family before ToN?

Aug 28, 2017
like i said before this is the first release so there's no point in making a compressed version like dd said it's not over 750mb
For some people it's not about internet bandwidth.

A compressed version would be great for those with older hardware. The game runs slow on my old laptop. Haven't tried my other laptop yet.

Would be nice if someone would create a compressed version.

Reactions: hellhades

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
My worst nightmare came true... The dynamic scenes are hella laggy for me >.< Damn it. Why of all games the one I was so hyped about...

avirz123

Aug 30, 2019
First comment ever, and I’ll probably leave a review after a couple more releases, but this is so ahead of the curve in every way that it’s not even funny. It blows my mind that NLT is able to regularly churn out new updates while other games are stuck in developmental Hell for months on end. Dude is a literal machine.

I may leave this until December or January (if bloody possible) just so I can dive into it for a few hours. Amazing stuff.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

barfighter3

Feb 17, 2018
I cannot get my game to save. When I go to my phone and click on Save Game nothing happens. Is this a glitch? I hit enter and everything else while it flashes but no luck

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes