campfap

Jul 31, 2017
well that's a small relief but again i think i somehow manage to find a workaround this matter with rpg save editor....
i copied the save into the game folder ...this allowed me to have access to the advance tab and found that the money is in the variable tab so i just modified it save it and copy the save again to its original place ...
the process is kinda time-consuming and not very practical but it's a workaround to this pb nonetheless
thx for your quick response it helped me find this -not very practical workaround - :p
Thats sounds a lot less timeconsuming than using the homepage tbh. Always a chore to upload and redownload the files. Thanks for letting me know! Atleast for me, your way seems a lot easier.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
You know exactly what I meant. You also dodged my question.

And really no need for the snarky, passive-aggressive remarks.
Again, in my save, it tells me I have progressed "1%." So if you want to express that in a decimal format it would be .01###.

I asked my 11 year old to give me a number that would show a one per cent progress in a project. She says, "That's easy. It would be the same as one penny. $0.01"

Aug 28, 2017
That's my point though. Why the need for the "###".

And yeah man we get it. You're so fixated on that missing zero that you missed the point and you keep dodging my question.

Which one makes more sense, "v0.96" or "v96102"?

It even looks nicer. Of course he's the dev so he decides what he wants.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
That's my point though. Why the need for the "###".

And yeah man we get it. You're so fixated on that missing zero that you missed the point and you keep dodging my question.

Which one makes more sense, "v0.96" or "v96102"?

It even looks nicer. Of course he's the dev so he decides what he wants.
Well, IMHO, the v96102 depiction saves room in the version number for possible bug fixes and the like. The DEV wants to have v96 but does not want to have v97 to be a fix for something that might be broken, instead of v96b, v96c, etc. :)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
A very good start to another very good game by NLT Media. I see this as being equal to or better than Lust Epidemic

Reactions: SoiCowboy
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes