SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
i kind of agree but this engine is rpgmv rpgm is a different engine and azl and ud are rpgm
At the core, is MV much different from VX Ace? Genuinely curious, because I'd downloaded both game makers at one point, and MV had a few new features and support for higher resolutions, but otherwise it seemed like mostly familiar territory. Didn't use them long enough to find out myself.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
you cannot compress this version.. bcz it aint above 750 mb read rules -.-'

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
The money is not saved as gold, but as a variable. If you use the saveeditoronline homepage you can see the second variable is your money. not sure why the saveeditor for desktop doesnt show them, he does for some games, but has some problems with rpgm saves it seems.
well that's a small relief but again i think i somehow manage to find a workaround this matter with rpg save editor....
i copied the save into the game folder ...this allowed me to have access to the advance tab and found that the money is in the variable tab so i just modified it save it and copy the save again to its original place ...
the process is kinda time-consuming and not very practical but it's a workaround to this pb nonetheless
thx for your quick response it helped me find this -not very practical workaround - :p

Reactions: campfap

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Changelog v01103

-character introductions of the girls
squallmart - emily
library - diana
Estero key - Alia & Naomi
massage parlor - Pricia
the full mast - tasha
home - Janet/mom ; Kaley/sis
Physician Care place - Jessica
church - mother superior/madalyn
clare - intro

-items added;
father's will (dick pick inside .. wtf bruh -.-')
shovel
soul crystal
stone talisman . sell it off for money eventually
photo ID
Dark rum

-1 heart added (Naomi)
-3 scenes added
naomi fingering
pricia massage
val n brad humping on the beach

pls add this to the OP BatmanCxnt :)
wow thanks so much i'll do it now

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
At the core, is MV much different from VX Ace? Genuinely curious, because I'd downloaded both game makers at one point, and MV had a few new features and support for higher resolutions, but otherwise it seemed like mostly familiar territory. Didn't use them long enough to find out myself.
they are abit but very different rpgmv is optimized way better so it run so much more smoothly then rpgm vx ace that engine is pretty broken and it's pretty much impossible to make ports for mac linux and android

Reactions: SecretSal

evr

Apr 9, 2018
how can I save ? I don't find any button for that, thanks and sorry if it was in the previous pages

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
that is weird i've never had that problem and no one else has how is your computer with running games
I mean it's really alright... I see the lag when the milf getting finger herself at the beach lag just few seconds but getting smoothly .. just 1 to 2 second

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I mean it's really alright... I see the lag when the milf getting finger herself at the beach lag just few seconds but getting smoothly .. just 1 to 2 second
weird not sure why it is still in beta so maybe the animations are laggy for some people should be more smooth in the next version

Reactions: bakiks31

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Wooooooooooo!!! The trailer is amazing...jajaja, beautifull girls and excellent graphics. The story looks good, let's wait for next updates to give a real assessment

I have played almost all the games of this creator and from my point of view I give them a rating of 4.5 / 5. I hope it looks like the previous ones, so far you have one more follower for this game. Good luck!!!;)

loveboobs

Jan 18, 2018
NLT games are getting better and better :D i just cant wait for next update!
I hope the story will be as good as the animation! Simply great work !

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes