haivu

Mar 27, 2019
I really want to know the content of the game but don't understand English. Translating sentence by sentence is very inconvenient, does anyone have any software or ways to help me. Thanks

Reactions: Nashashuk

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I really want to know the content of the game but don't understand English. Translating sentence by sentence is very inconvenient, does anyone have any software or ways to help me. Thanks
There are some problems with helping you... namely you did not mention your native language or one that is suitable for you... or how do you picture this help... there are some methods like screen translator ( sourceforge ) that allegedly help I see it as a drag to be honest ! :LOL: Honestly best and fastest way is to LEARN the language... this game ( and or the other games ) do not use that complex of a language that could mean any trouble sooo up until the game gets to 100 % you could lift your skillz just by studying it let alone doing it with determination and you might just find a useful tool for the rest of your life ! :sneaky:

I've seen translated version from this game ( italian - spanish - german ) might be good to search for those if they are acceptable for you...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
what is the bug?
There may be freeze in some sequence of story.
When you close valves and girls starts skip to waterhole.
As I understand it your language is Vietnamese.
Unfortunately, I did not come across this version of the translation.
Try searching somewhere via google.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There may be freeze in some sequence of story.
When you close valves and girls starts skip to waterhole.

As I understand it your language is Vietnamese.
Unfortunately, I did not come across this version of the translation.
Try searching somewhere via google.
Nope sadly that won't do... translations are scarce even in major ones let alone in Vietnamese... that really can't be solved just by the user him/herself either by creating it ( as in a full translation in native language requires some skillz ! ) or have the ability to understand in other universal language... I'm reluctant to mention this screen translation since I do not have experience with it but have my doubts already bout it... :whistle:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I saw the new trailer for the new ntl game and i'm wondering when TON will finish because I haven't touched it in a year so that I can play a bunch of it and i'm at my breaking point and wanna play it but I don't wanna play it if it'll end in a month or 2 so does anyone know when TON will end

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
I saw the new trailer for the new ntl game and i'm wondering when TON will finish because I haven't touched it in a year so that I can play a bunch of it and i'm at my breaking point and wanna play it but I don't wanna play it if it'll end in a month or 2 so does anyone know when TON will end
The main story will end on August 2, there will be additional content that will conclude in December

Reactions: Lord Levi

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Nope sadly that won't do... translations are scarce even in major ones let alone in Vietnamese... that really can't be solved just by the user him/herself either by creating it ( as in a full translation in native language requires some skillz ! ) or have the ability to understand in other universal language... I'm reluctant to mention this screen translation since I do not have experience with it but have my doubts already bout it... :whistle:
I would kind of disagree with this, there are translators (I use GoGoDuck for searches) that do a really good job. One game I play the developers native language is Russian but the game is in English. However when I open the save file in RPGEditor and go into the variables to check where I'm at in relationship points its all in Russian.

That's not what your suggesting, and trying to use a translator and convert an entire game of dialog is going to take a long time. I do agree that this person is better off trying to learn the a basic language but using a translator would go a long way to help them out, once they understand English translated to Vietnamese the wording becomes easier to understand.

And then there's always these language teaching tools, but they seem to only teach bare essentials of a language, its not a full on speak fluent (example) Spanish or Vietnamese.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's this time of the month once again : opening bets on what will be the next meme-licious thing to come out of v91 that every1 and their mom will stumble upon and not try past 1 sec to figure out on their own and instead come here to ask the same question for about 2-3 pages @ 40 posts each. Typical "my grandma ate my save" and "internet melted itself, need new HDD" kind of stuff will obviously be rampant, as expected though .....

• Haha
Reactions: Nelix171

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
It's this time of the month once again : opening bets on what will be the next meme-licious thing to come out of v91 that every1 and their mom will stumble upon
and not try past 1 sec to figure out on their own
For just those we have here the Picture Wakthrough, in which the searched answers can be found in a hundredth of a second. (According to your measure of time, what your second means at the so approximately).
and instead come here to ask the same question for about 2-3 pages @ 40 posts each.
So that you are not overwhelmed then, Here, some competent answers, which you can give with the following questions then:
Typical "my grandma ate my save"
Give your grandmother 3 spoons of castor oil - and the saves are - after 2 hours at the latest - back.
and "internet melted itself ..."
Try first aid first:
Give the internet three ice cubes and tell them to slowly melt them under the tongue ...
This is an old, well-known advice, which is offered in similar situations.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes