sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I would kind of disagree with this, there are translators (I use GoGoDuck for searches) that do a really good job. One game I play the developers native language is Russian but the game is in English. However when I open the save file in RPGEditor and go into the variables to check where I'm at in relationship points its all in Russian.

That's not what your suggesting, and trying to use a translator and convert an entire game of dialog is going to take a long time. I do agree that this person is better off trying to learn the a basic language but using a translator would go a long way to help them out, once they understand English translated to Vietnamese the wording becomes easier to understand.

And then there's always these language teaching tools, but they seem to only teach bare essentials of a language, its not a full on speak fluent (example) Spanish or Vietnamese.
I did not say it did not exist I just said it is scarce... I had my fair share of hunt for unique translations for several things in regard ( not just or exclusively games ) but this time I only meant TON... ofc if ANYBODY has some intel about it it's more then welcome to share it with haivu I have not come across with translated versions of TON except for italian - spanish - german... ( which is odd I would have expected at least russian among them ! :LOL: )

The screen translator automaticly becomes active ( allegedly !!! ) and translates everything written on a screen ( you can target it ) to the available languages... as I said it before I have my doubts about it... I still recommend to LEARN it from books from school wherever it is practical for the folks... almost 5 months to the 100 % completion... that is plenty enough time to learn so much to get along with these games ( they are not THAT demanding to understand ! :LOL: ) Also said that learning English has another perk to it which goes along with you for the rest of your life ! :geek::D

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's this time of the month once again : opening bets on what will be the next meme-licious thing to come out of v91 that every1 and their mom will stumble upon and not try past 1 sec to figure out on their own and instead come here to ask the same question for about 2-3 pages @ 40 posts each. Typical "my grandma ate my save" and "internet melted itself, need new HDD" kind of stuff will obviously be rampant, as expected though .....
My bet is that Johnny the chicken will learn to fly ! :LOL: BANZAI !!! Bet NOW ! :ROFLMAO:

Why am I not surprised catdude's reply makes no sense :unsure:
Since when did it ?!? :oops:o_O:WaitWhat:
Am I the only one that finds it odd to recommend something you don't understand to someone that does not understand it... and showing pictures about something you don't understand won't fix it... :KEK: People tend to like to understand things ( if possible ) otherwise the whole thing is senseless :whistle::WeSmart:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

nuoovo

May 12, 2018
How can i activate these buttons? I finished the update but the buttons didn't appear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And any tipps for fishing? I have a hard time to catch a 1000lbs marlin and a 28lbs rockfish. That damn seaperch every time...
That's weird... For me I had to start with the one on the first picture (you get a notification and tips for consecutive buttons where to find them) and then rest appeared one by one.
When it comes to fishing the only tip I have is to go back and forth to the beach and check if there is some big fish you are looking for, if not, then go to map and back again.Also,patience is really important :(

Reactions: Ratonton

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How can i activate these buttons? I finished the update but the buttons didn't appear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And any tipps for fishing? I have a hard time to catch a 1000lbs marlin and a 28lbs rockfish. That damn seaperch every time...

Fishing : Heavy Natural PLUG for sea perch and sharks - Heavy Green SQUID for rockfish tuna marlin
Make sure to get the 2 guidebooks from the bait shop and create the luck-up clover ! After this it's just patience...:whistle:

Buttons did not appear... have you recreated the compass ? :LOL: Without it you can't see these things...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ratonton

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not sure who finds this helpful but here is the Italian version up until v89 :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: potspipe
Aug 28, 2017
I dont know u guys but i think the game lost so much since the MC started to fuck in every scene like 4 girls at once, it's like too many and harem has gone too far in my opinion.
The problem is there was only 1 scene with the MC and both Janet and Kaley alone. And it was not a "complete" scene in a sense.

I do feel that there will be a scene with the 3 of them alone in the coming updates.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The problem is there was only 1 scene with the MC and both Janet and Kaley alone. And it was not a "complete" scene in a sense.

I do feel that there will be a scene with the 3 of them alone in the coming updates.
I hope so too... so this idiotic incest mania would finally come to an end along with a good game and developer... :FacePalm:

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018

I warned people from beggining this is going to harem route as "Lust Epidemic" did. But LE had less girls so pairings would be more frequent. Here with so many girls specific pairings get lost in a shuffle. For example I want another Clare/Diana scene where they really go for each other like Amanda did for that reporter girl in LE. But they keep adding useless characters like Naomi or some others into the mix.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes