Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.91074] [NLT Media]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 6.17 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.03 GB

Original Mac Size: 6.29 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.17 GB

Original Linux Size: 6.17 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.04 GB

Original Update Size: 318 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted): 117 MB
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted): 117 MB
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Except it isn't. It's not every 2 weeks except in February when due to the short month the 1st and 2nd releases are exactly 2 weeks apart.
End of story :LOL:
There were intel in that post that went to limbo... but I hope you got the jist of it ! :LOL: ( and if it's 14-15-16 days ??? :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I warned people from beggining this is going to harem route as "Lust Epidemic" did. But LE had less girls so pairings would be more frequent. Here with so many girls specific pairings get lost in a shuffle. For example I want another Clare/Diana scene where they really go for each other like Amanda did for that reporter girl in LE. But they keep adding useless characters like Naomi or some others into the mix.
True. There was not a proper threesome with Clare and Diana.

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
The Chest key is in the sofia's mansion but i also found 2 broken keys.Am i missing something or is it for the next update?

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
found the key at sofias mansion on the upper floor betwwen sofias room and the other room in the hall there is a crack i also found a key fragment in the library

• Red Heart
Reactions: jogobao
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes