sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
HEEELP !!! :WutFace:All of my PC-s and Laptops croaked but before they took their last breath they wiped themselves clean... it must have been a nasty bug or my Mom was acting again... so I'm in desperate need of a 296% save state with trillions of dough and all inventory items shot out into space !!! Pleeez pls PLEASE ! :4Head:
:ROFLMAO:

dxbeast79

Jan 12, 2020
Evening all.
Is there a link to all "Pages" locations. I'm missing one and for the life of me cannot a chest i haven't opened. Can someone please put me out of my misery
Thanks in advance.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
boring update again...nlt tell me scene with mandalyn and sofia but i wanted just both, not the others...sofia no heels. evie heels but i don't care about her she 's ugly. and booty call emily, ugly too. really boring
Madalyn was wearing heels too.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That was a long long time ago. Check the walkthrus.
It's not really important... You go inside the cave you come out of the cave you click on it and use a chest key ! :geek::LOL: There is nothing to figure out there since the trap will get deactivated through your spiked boots sooo welp... :ROFLMAO: Here the complicated route to this place after you went in the cave in Estero Park... left left up right right up the stairs :eek: Maaan this laziness...:rolleyes:

no help with a full save
Please, can anyone share a full save?
Nope :censored:

• Sad
Reactions: BOBBINO122045

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Guys, being a sucker for completed games, i have to ask, is this absolute banger entering its endgame now?
I haven't played it yet, waiting for the final version, so whaddya guys think? Does the game look like it's gonna end anytime soon? Since it's v0.9xxx and all....

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guys, being a sucker for completed games, i have to ask, is this absolute banger entering its endgame now?
I haven't played it yet, waiting for the final version, so whaddya guys think? Does the game look like it's gonna end anytime soon? Since it's v0.9xxx and all....
2nd of August the game story ends... until it gets a 100 % completion rate there are still months to go ! :geek:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes