Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why is the update called v.91073 if it's the second update of the month, as usual?
Shouldn't it be 91072?
EDIT: OK I've just read that there was a hotfix or something. I didn't know that counted as a release.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thinking about it... why the hell do you feel the urge to create an archive from a save state in the first place ???

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Thinking about it... why the hell do you feel the urge to create an archive from a save state in the first place ???
I don't know.... to avoid people trying to extract uncompressed files? ;)
You know people don't read. Maybe a .txt would have been better?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Here a full save just rename it it's not an archive ! :LOL:
I wish I could use that. Renamed it to rpgsave and still doesnt work. Even tried to unzip it even thought its not an archive. Also tried to change its extension to rpgsave but it stays as ".rar".

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anything to do with the 2 new key fragments ? Aside keeping them for the next month
I wish I could use that. Renamed it to rpgsave and still doesnt work. Even tried to unzip it even thought its not an archive. Also tried to change its extension to rpgsave but it stays as ".rar".
Just making sure you know what you're doing : get his file, hit F2, move cursor around the end, delete the extension, LEAVE THE DOT THERE, type back rpgsave, hit enter. Copy/paste it in the mega hidden folder nobody knows where it is. Load the game. Bonus points if you already have a save with the same slot # as his

Reactions: Henry73au

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Rename it to Defaulfile1.rpgsave
Create a new game save state in slot 1
Exchange your Defaultfile1.rpgsave with mine... load the first slot even if it shows 0 % and after it loads save again to fix it

Reactions: Henry73au
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes