Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Anything to do with the 2 new key fragments ? Aside keeping them for the next month

Just making sure you know what you're doing : get his file, hit F2, move cursor around the end, delete the extension, LEAVE THE DOT THERE, type back rpgsave, hit enter. Copy/paste it in the mega hidden folder nobody knows where it is. Load the game. Bonus points if you already have a save with the same slot # as his
Yep. It doesn't change my extension. And as I`m trying to rename it (or hitting F2) the .rar extension text doesn't even appear.

Reactions: prime2000

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Anything to do with the 2 new key fragments ? Aside keeping them for the next month

Just making sure you know what you're doing : get his file, hit F2, move cursor around the end, delete the extension, LEAVE THE DOT THERE, type back rpgsave, hit enter. Copy/paste it in the mega hidden folder nobody knows where it is. Load the game. Bonus points if you already have a save with the same slot # as his
Create the Pirate Key ! :geek: :LOL:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
6 more pages to go for the ladies games coming close to the end hope they got something else after love there games

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
:FacePalm:
Jesus fucking christ give me strength although I'm the archbishop of the atheist church... :rolleyes:
Darkinio you are messing with me aren't you ?!

Why?

It doesn't work!
What does not work ??? Take the Pirate Medallion a Grand Talisman and 2 broken keys... WHY doesn't it work ? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Gkar

May 23, 2020
where can i find the "god's shovelhead", the other parts i found allready...
Jesus fucking christ give me strength although I'm the archbishop of the atheist church... :rolleyes:

What does not work ??? Take the Pirate Medallion a Grand Talisman and 2 broken keys... WHY doesn't it work ? :oops:
Tried it. Went to the chest and tried to apply the pirate key, was told that isn't right.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Tried it. Went the the chest and tried to apply the pirate key, was told that isn't right.

It's NOT for THAT chest ! You just have to create a pirate key from the 2 broken keys... I did not said a word about using it or where to use it...

Today's end result : noodles gave me a devastating defeat so I throw in the towel... this is too much :LOL:

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017

I'm not. Just let it be then. Thank's for trying to help anyways!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm not. Just let it be then. Thank's for trying to help anyways!
Try it again... go back to page 2041
click on the attachment
when it asks where to save it RENAME THE FILE TO : Defaultfile1.rpgsave from 1322080_Defaultfile1.rar and press enter !

Reactions: Henry73au

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Try it again... go back to page 2041
click on the attachment
when it asks where to save it RENAME THE FILE TO : Defaultfile1.rpgsave from 1322080_Defaultfile1.rar and press enter !
Done, thanks. The problem was that I dowload all the files in the same place so my browser doesnt ask me where I want to. Changed that setting and it worked. Thanks!

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
It's NOT for THAT chest ! You just have to create a pirate key from the 2 broken keys... I did not said a word about using it or where to use it...

Today's end result : noodles gave me a devastating defeat so I throw in the towel... this is too much :LOL:
You truly are new here:p
No worries, only 9% left..... and we start over from scratch.... As long as NTL keeps delivering games in this form it is not going to end.
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
Wait, it is wrong, should be "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand defeats." - sixart

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
before it was always a 3 procent update, and this and before are only 1 procent????????? so we need wait 9 updates in place of 3????????? so thats end august looks like she or he already start at game 3 and have no time to end this game, i go wait for full version and start then from start, so i find al keys and dont need 50 times go over complete map again to "find new update stuff" game was good in at start , but endgame looks me stretched out with difficult puzzles, to figure out with almost no storyline, dont see any reason to change into a puzzle game and stop be a rpg....................

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You truly are new here:p
No worries, only 9% left..... and we start over from scratch.... As long as NTL keeps delivering games in this form it is not going to end.
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
Wait, it is wrong, should be "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand defeats." - sixart
Just you wait you bastard !!! :LOL: Have been lurking around here this whole time have you ?! :eek: Creeeeepy ! :eek:
It's NLT by the way... :p 9 % my ass if this keeps going on this will be 9 ( light ) years that's for sure :ROFLMAO:
It's not a DEFEAT !!! It's a tactical retreat ! :p:KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pilapila3
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes