Gkar

May 23, 2020
Every update there is an abundance of new chests but barely any chest keys.
Is there an overview somewhere of all the chest keys and broken keys so far?
It seems I have missed a few.
That would be good thing to put into the search box at the top of this site.

Reactions: Henry73au

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
I have opened the chest, got the ks page. I have built the god shovel and the Pirate Key. When I go to the beach Jessica does not show up. What to do?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
guys only way out is past her...but i cant get past her. what a dumb map design :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just don't understand how you made her go there... I tried it 10 times and after approx 10 seconds they both take some fixed position and don't move anymore ( in this picture Diana stands in her place but Clare stops middle left of the fountain or one more step up ) Anyhow congrats... if you truly can't move anymore then reload :KEK:

Haifaau

Aug 27, 2019
Please somebody should help me resolve the error: "Uncaught error: Header is wrong. I got the error after Madelyn disappeared and Michael arrived after being revived from the death.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Please somebody should help me resolve the error: "Uncaught error: Header is wrong. I got the error after Madelyn disappeared and Michael arrived after being revived from the death.
That is a plugin error... F5-it like Brock Lesnar ! :ROFLMAO:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How do you get the shovel's handle? I just see it passing by, but no idea about how to reach it.

Robert Pogba

Aug 31, 2019
Treasure_of_Nadia_v.69012_win i have this version how to get it to the latest one ? and if i download The update only will make it update or i will have to download every update from v.69012 Till v.91073

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Crypt - sewers - right
Got it, thank you! Now... what to do with the shovel? The beach still have the bouncing sign, and Jessica says she will meet me there later, but nothing else. It's the end of the update?

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Vesper Mansion 3rd floor before Sophias room in the middle there is a wall... pickaxe it ! :LOL:
Thanks! I have been everywhere 3 times looking for it. After getting the KS page I left before my path was blocked and had no trouble going out the stone doorway; I hope I did not miss something. I did go back until I was blocked in then saved and reloaded the game which reset the positions of both Claire and Diana.

BTW: I did err reading into your early suggestion about making the pirate key. I am so glad you decided to stay logged in!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Treasure_of_Nadia_v.69012_win i have this version how to get it to the latest one ? and if i download The update only will make it update or i will have to download every update from v.69012 Till v.91073
If you can download 21 former update only files... be my guest ! :ROFLMAO: I'd suggest you download the latest full build compressed or normal is your choice !

Reactions: Robert Pogba

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Just you wait you bastard !!! :LOL: Have been lurking around here this whole time have you ?! :eek: Creeeeepy ! :eek:
It's NLT by the way... :p 9 % my ass if this keeps going on this will be 9 ( light ) years that's for sure :ROFLMAO:
It's not a DEFEAT !!! It's a tactical retreat ! :p:KEK:
What can I say, I tend to stay quiet if I have nothing smart(ass) to say ;)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes