Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I've found the broken key near the cave in and in the library. I've assembled the shovel. Where are the other 2 broken keys?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I did that. I am doing that for long period. This is my first time encountering this problem
Because you switched up encrypted - decrypted versions :rolleyes: It does not matter which one you use but choose one and stick with it... OR download every single time the full version ( compressed ) ! These are your choices...:BootyTime:

Last edited:

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
anything other than a mega link for a 6.29gb game that itself goes over the limit or 2 links that trigger my antivirus software everytime I try them?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
anything other than a mega link for a 6.29gb game that itself goes over the limit or 2 links that trigger my antivirus software everytime I try them?
So download the compressed one if you are this picky... love it when folks without any payment place demands on where stuff should be uploaded... :KEK: :LUL: Like changing an IP address or using VPN would be an insurmountable obstacle ! :LOL:

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Where's the second key fragment, and am I supposed to have a spare chest key? I don't know how to get the chest in that forest side cave to appear.

linkmeister

Dec 27, 2017
So... looks like we will be getting 1% in every update now instead of the usual 2% until it reaches 100% :unsure: maybe the creator wants to make the last update come later in the year so he can have the first release of their next game up n running by that time?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes