sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Got it, thank you! Now... what to do with the shovel? The beach still have the bouncing sign, and Jessica says she will meet me there later, but nothing else. It's the end of the update?
Check out Janet home Lighthouse Vesper Mansion Crypt Docs Office... Go everywhere you can and craft the shovel together with a talisman of the gods

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Check out Janet home Lighthouse Vesper Mansion Crypt Docs Office... Go everywhere you can and craft the shovel together with a talisman of the gods
Did all that and some extra jogging, and nothing changes. Still the bouncing sign in the beach.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Did all that and some extra jogging, and nothing changes. Still the bouncing sign in the beach.
The bouncing sign STAYS even after the scene is over... you might just have forget that it happened... it was a 2-3 liner nothing worthy of mention... If you get the 2nd August promo for TON finale at the beach the update is complete !

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The bouncing sign STAYS even after the scene is over... you might just have forget that it happened... it was a 2-3 liner nothing worthy of mention
I was expecting... something. Then it's the end, thank you for your kindness!

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
oh ok got the last chest made pirate key and expected some kind of dialogue with the bouncing exclamation but from what I read that all nothing else and now to wait for the August update. got it. well that was anti-climatic to say the least.

Reactions: Gkar

Panda96

Sep 1, 2020
hi guys i have a problem
Loading error
failed to load:img/characters/$RiverRapidsReverse.png
how i can fix that? i update two times and doesnt works

Gkar

May 23, 2020
hi guys i have a problem
Loading error
failed to load:img/characters/$RiverRapidsReverse.png
how i can fix that? i update two times and doesnt works
Please post more info in the future: Which version are you running? Which platform (pc, phone, online, compressed, etc)? You said you updated; did you update from v.90072 to v.91073 or from which version to which version? These things help the right people to find the correction solution to your problem.

This problem could be the result of several problems: skipping an update if using update only, running a compressed version of the game, unzipping error, copying the files to the wrong directory, and many, many more...

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes