olutite

Jan 31, 2020
Try it again... go back to page 2041
click on the attachment
when it asks where to save it RENAME THE FILE TO : Defaultfile1.rpgsave from 1322080_Defaultfile1.rar and press enter !
I rename the file to Defaultfile1.rpgsave, but it remains like a .rar and it doesn't overwrite the file with the same name in the User data folder

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I rename the file to Defaultfile1.rpgsave, but it remains like a .rar and it doesn't overwrite the file with the same name in the User data folder
And I was surprised that folks cannot update their games properly but today shows that the problem is much more deeper than that... a fucking file rename cause this much problem :KEK: ( or what replace actually means... :LUL: )

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Well shit, I made a pirate key out of the fragments before the jessica date at the beach........
While I have been informed we can make a pirate key, I reloaded a saved version and keep the two fragments just in case they will be needed along with two other fragments to make a standard chest key.

Reactions: Hermit76

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Make sure you have file extension viewable.
Screenshot (56).png

Rightclick on file and choose "rename" .
Screenshot (57).png

Use the mousepointer or the arrowbuttons to move the cursor all the way to the right.
Screenshot (58).png
Delete old file extension and change it to .rpgsave

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
These constant orgies are getting annoying, ngl.
...said no one in real life, ever. :giggle:

Well, maybe someone has, but I've never heard such a sentiment from my friends. ;) I wasn't able to attend their wedding, but one couple I knew actually planned a post wedding orgy. They were always up for another play party.

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
Every update there is an abundance of new chests but barely any chest keys.
Is there an overview somewhere of all the chest keys and broken keys so far?
It seems I have missed a few.

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
God's Shovel is made I have 2 key fragments go t beach nothing happens create pirate key go to beach nothing happens. go to the doctor and she talks about meeting her their later tonight. what am I missing?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes