alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Re-enter the channels through the Cemetery. That will put you in position to access the Library interior once you go through the gas again.

Edit: Don't forget to fully explore the channels down there to get the other piece of the new shovel; you'll have floated past the shovel piece previously and probably wondered how to get it - assuming, of course, you're now accessing the new content released today.
Found it! I made God's shovel... What about broken keys? I have found only 2!

Aug 26, 2020
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
ive been searching in the folder for it it shows me no results send a screenshot or something

RighteousJ

May 9, 2021
Found it! I made God's shovel... What about broken keys? I have found only 2!
I had two key pieces in my inventory prior to this update.

There is a third to be found in the "whirlpool" room you start the new update in, but I haven't found any more.

That being said, if someone could let me know if/how it's possible to obtain the key behind the wall next to the Doctor's Office, that would be amazing, since I can't seem to find enough keys to unlock all the available chests at the moment.

It should also be noted that there are a series of switches to find now; once you locate all four, a standard chest key is dropped.

Edit: There are also four Compass Pieces to be discovered, which the game gives no direction on how to find; the Compass Pieces, when combined, will show you the hidden switches you need to press - although you'll need to find the switches on your own.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Re-enter the channels through the Cemetery. That will put you in position to access the Library interior once you go through the gas again.

Edit: Don't forget to fully explore the channels down there to get the other piece of the new shovel; you'll have floated past the shovel piece previously and probably wondered how to get it - assuming, of course, you're now accessing the new content released today.
Under what cemetery? This entrance leads to a dead end with a shovel handle. The entrance to the library is through the Nadia mansion.

RighteousJ

May 9, 2021
Under what cemetery? This entrance leads to a dead end with a shovel handle. The entrance to the library is through the Nadia mansion.
Have you not gotten far enough in the story to unlock the sewer/channels access in the crypt under the church yet? ;):unsure:

xube09

Sep 16, 2020
help please. Can anyone send me the save before this update. I moved out the cave since the last update and when turning back, I cannot pick the broken key and shovel.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok finished the game.

Man. I knew a mother daughter scene was a long shot but I was hoping at a minimum the two moms would trade daughters.
A double sixty nine right next to each other like the final scene in LE would have been nice but anytime there was a sex scene with them they were always on the other side of the room from each other.

/sadface

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
so am I missing something, there were two new chests this update right? the one in the whirlpool room and the one in the fountain room, but only one new chest key? Can you only get 1 of the two this update? (the key I got was from the mansion and pickaxe)

EDIT: Nvm figured it out

Last edited:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I love this game, I really do. But I didn't think much of this particular update. Loved the sexy bits, of course, but there was very little game play. Most of the update was just watching things happen. I prefer more opportunity to make choices, solve puzzles. I like the little side quests, like where to find the components to craft an item, or get another character an item they need in order to help you. There was nothing of that in this update.

Sexy chicks, though. Loved them all in...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get back in the destroyed library?

When I enter through the cemetery, I get stuck here:
1626421285032.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes