Xanado

May 9, 2018
You do the same... grab full version of Techstar :geek:

Why do folks insist on doing something they're clearly not familiar with ? :rolleyes::unsure:
Well you have to start somewhere, problem is people get themselves in trouble and are to lazy to search for a solution themselves. Otherwise fiddling with stuff you don't know much about is basic learning 101.

Last edited:

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v.91073] [NLT Media]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 6.17 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.03 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 6.29 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.17 GB MEGA

Original Linux Size: 6.17 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.04 GB MEGA

Original Update Size: 318 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted): 117 MB MEGA
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted): 116 MB MEGA
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just downloaded the update only compressed version and when I replace it like the usual, there is no change.

Reactions: AmritAman

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well you have to start somewhere, problem is people get themselves in trouble and are to lazy to search for a solution themselves. Otherwise fiddling with stuff you don't know much about is basic learning 101.
Sure but there is this thing called " common sense " too... I'm not familiar with something I don't dash and gash like an idiot to my own demise I try to learn or inquire about the task at hand... create fail-safe ( a copy )... make my move... if it failed I try to learn or inquire more... try it again ( hence the copy )... if it fails again ask for help... if it is a success back to square one and check what did I do wrong at first trial...

So fiddling and fiddling can be worlds apart from each other ( using common sense or being headstrong ) and this does not stands exclusively on this example... so are we still on path of evolution or we managed to turn it into devolution ?! :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
2^ Case in point ! There is a whole page ( almost ) about this subject yet still... :LOL:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Since I didn't play this game for awhile, can someone tell me where I can find an updates only for this game. I know there is post here in this thread, but it's outdated with version 58.
if you hadn't updated it in a while, your only choice is to download the full thing, since the links are only for the latest "update only" alternatively you can use the search bar to find posts with "update only"

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
here me out... we know that both Evie and Madelyn are part of the game's world and both are supernatural beings, right? and Evie said she's not an angel... so what if she's Madelyn's daughter
That would make us the biggest GILF lover of all times since that would mean Mads is at least 10000 years old...:eek: :LOL::love:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
That would make us the biggest GILF lover of all times since that would mean Mads is at least 10000 years old...:eek: :LOL::love:
we know Nadia is at least 400 years old, and Madelyn is often called mother superior... doesn't the gradiation of mother happen to be grandmother?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
we know Nadia is at least 400 years old, and Madelyn is often called mother superior... doesn't the gradiation of mother happen to be grandmother?
Sure... and we know Evie is 7905 years old... that would make Mads to go around 15-20K years old :LOL: That's some ripe GILF for ya ! :ROFLMAO::love:

Besides... A mother superior is an abbess prioress or other nun or religious sister in charge of a Catholic ( or otherwise Christian ) religious order or congregation (a convent or house of women under vows). It does not necessarily come with age ! ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
unless Evie is from the future
But what if Evie is a demon. Madelyn is half demon. Could it be the otherway around Evie is Madelyns mother. Dan tan tah.
This escalated quickly... now we created finger food for noodles ! :LOL: Yum ! :love:
Evie hints she is of demonic origin... Mads is a half demon I dunno how could they be related but a healthy brainstorm never hurts ! :geek:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
This escalated quickly... now we created finger food for noodles ! :LOL: Yum ! :love:
Evie hints she is of demonic origin... Mads is a half demon I dunno how could they be related but a healthy brainstorm never hurts ! :geek:
Mads is a half-demon but after what she did at the fountain, she asscended to a higher being and no longer just a half. I'm not sure but did MC ever creampie Mads? if yes, we have Evie's origin story

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Mads is a half-demon but after what she did at the fountain, she asscended to a higher being and no longer just a half. I'm not sure but did MC ever creampie Mads? if yes, we have Evie's origin story
Nononono NO ! THIS you should forget this instant !!! It would be incest afterwards and that would mean ban from patreon to NLT !

• Haha
Reactions: groq

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
In Lust Epiddemic was mantioned Father Parkers birth, maybe Madelyns too. But it was sure in this era after Christ :)
She was crempied three times in pussy, one time in ass. I don't know the way demons are conception... :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: groq and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In Lust Epiddemic was mantioned Father Parkers birth, maybe Madelyns too. But it was sure in this era after Christ :)
Though we are looking for Daemalius' origin not his vessels... although that would bring up the question who is REALLY inside of Madalyn Rose ?! :unsure: Obvious answer is Henry ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Though we are looking for Daemalius' origin not his vessels... although that would bring up the question who is REALLY inside of Madelyn Rose ?! :unsure: Obvious answer is Henry ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I understand, but in LE was full Parker's pedigree. I suppose it could be deduced when Daemalius appeared.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I understand, but in LE was full Parker's pedigree. I suppose it could be deduced when Daemalius appeared.
It would assume that Parker was his first vessel ( which can't be right ) so I guess it does not help out in this... maybe that is what TGO is all about ?! :geek:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes