Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I love this game, I really do. But I didn't think much of this particular update. Loved the sexy bits, of course, but there was very little game play. Most of the update was just watching things happen. I prefer more opportunity to make choices, solve puzzles. I like the little side quests, like where to find the components to craft an item, or get another character an item they need in order to help you. There was nothing of that in this update.

Sexy chicks, though. Loved them all in...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This (v91) is the penultimate story update, so of course NLT's gonna cram as much story as he can, since the next update is the end of everything not bonus lewds ...... He stretched it for ~2 years and now he has v91 and v92 to tie it all up and make something coherent (pron game story-wise), don't expect much choice/not watching the game play itself for the next update either

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Even you said so, but I still seeing you answering to every member having problem.
Even sometime that don't get your joke and find it offensive.
My guess is the problem lies there that folks don't know what you are talking about with this encrypted/decrypted version even if you put it out there that the files are either rpgmvp/png... and that my friend is pure laziness and there is no cure for it... this will happen constantly so should just ignore these " reports " WHEN or IF there is a problem there will be either many reports coming in or someone who knows what's what will report it ! :LOL: Besides... if you are an experienced compressor you know what you are doing ( 1 ) and possibly test it ( 2 ) before you release it so bullshitting is not an option ! :ROFLMAO:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
if you download v90071 full compressed version then you need the encrypted update.
The decrypted is for people using eyy_b0ss's compressed version.
did you check the decrypted one?... It's the same as v90... I extracted and copied the files but the game says I have completed the update...

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Hi all - so I have the attic key but I didn't create a bonus room and now the options isn't appearing at squallmart any more - any ideas - I'm on 88% but can't see how many pages I'm misssing now as the soul crystal has gone.... I have a big exclamation mark flashing at the beach but I've caught bruce etc and can't seem to get to an evening date there withe lovely doc .... any suggestions greatly welcome

Thanks

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Even you said so, but I still seeing you answering to every member having problem.
Even sometime that don't get your joke and find it offensive.
I TRY !!! against my better judgement... :LOL: But you can see it for yourself success rate is not much higher than 30 % :LOL: If they find it offensive that's not my problem either because : 1 if they do find it offensive they must be some lilly white folks that get offended by literally every little shit life throws at them ( hohooo brace yourself for what's coming folks ! :ROFLMAO: ) 2 they disqualify because they don't understand the language and do get offended on purpose or the lack of language skill ! Whatever may be the case it's out of my hands ! :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
if you download v90071 full compressed version then you need the encrypted update.
The decrypted is for people using eyy_b0ss's compressed version.
Or you could just download the complete compressed version every two weeks and you don't have to pray to Votan or Odin to spare your game from meltdown ! :LOL:

Hi all - so I have the attic key but I didn't create a bonus room and now the options isn't appearing at squallmart any more - any ideas - I'm on 88% but can't see how many pages I'm misssing now as the soul crystal has gone....

Thanks
Attic keys appearance requirement WAS having a bonus room... and by clicking on the " empty pocket " results at the same status bar as it used to with the soul crystal so practically nothing changed ! ;)

Reactions: Techstar

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
Sure... and we know Evie is 7905 years old... that would make Mads to go around 15-20K years old :LOL: That's some ripe GILF for ya ! :ROFLMAO::love:

Besides... A mother superior is an abbess prioress or other nun or religious sister in charge of a Catholic ( or otherwise Christian ) religious order or congregation (a convent or house of women under vows). It does not necessarily come with age ! ;)
yeah, but any bunny business with Mad has a fair necro taste to it :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
So Duncan kills Henry... throws his body into the river under Sofia's mansion... which washes up later in the cave system near the park and supercharged Madalyn finds him, brings him back to life and heals him with her new powers? Yes? No? I think she asks him if he's come back to life or something similar so her reviving and healing him is the only thing which makes sense to me. :unsure:

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
This (v91) is the penultimate story update, so of course NLT's gonna cram as much story as he can, since the next update is the end of everything not bonus lewds ...... He stretched it for ~2 years and now he has v91 and v92 to tie it all up and make something coherent (pron game story-wise), don't expect much choice/not watching the game play itself for the next update either
My bet is on an orgy on the beach to close the last episode before the bonus contest.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
But what if Evie is a demon. Madelyn is half demon. Could it be the otherway around, Evie is Madelyns mother. Dan tan tah.
Madalyn's profile says she's 51. As Sofia's and Evie's ages were give correctly on their profiles I assume Madalyn's is as well.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes