admnomad

Aug 14, 2017
After 2 years of waiting and finally seeing Evie fully rendered walking towards the MC… Top 2 adult gaming moment, and it ain’t #2.

(please, god, I mean Satan, find a way to put in another scene in the epilogue)

Reactions: carrickfelix

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
Hi there, i'm having a problem

problem.jpg

My last save was in the room beyond this door, and i got out and did the squallmart stuff and opened the valves, but now for some reason this door is closed and i don't know how to open it.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, i just turned off the game and turn back on and i was able to enter :D

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi there, i'm having a problem

View attachment 1302164

My last save was in the room beyond this door, and i got out and did the squallmart stuff and opened the valves, but now for some reason this door is closed and i don't know how to open it.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, i just turned off the game and turn back on and i was able to enter :D
If you wanna steer clear of bugs like this or getting stuck with Clare at the fountain or whatever else was there help yourself with this 91074 fix version ! :D

Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
If you are not on compressed version then help yourself with the fix version ! Pretty sure Techstar will drop the compressed version soon too... :D
I'm not on compressed version. What fix? Where?

EDIT: Found the fix, same thing. Game trying to open $HeroDown.png during the convo with Madalin in the caves.
EDIT2: Downloading the full version fixes this. The update is broken.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm not on compressed version. What fix? Where?

EDIT: Found the fix, same thing. Game trying to open $HeroDown.png during the convo with Madalin in the caves.
So tell me... if you are NOT on compressed version WHY ON EARTH have YOU .png file request and WHY ON EARTH have I .rpgmvp request for the same file ??? :oops: :LOL: I'm not on compressed btw ;)
Edit : the game is looking for a .png file whether it is there or not if it's .rpgmvp it still won't be good since your version doesn't look for an .rpgmvp file...

Last edited:
Reactions: groq
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes