oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have everything I need for the Pirate Key except a Grand Talisman,
and the only way to craft one is with a False Talisman which I also don't have.
Is there any place Grand / Fake Talismans spawn in particular, or am I just going
to have to grind forever to get either one?
WALKTHROUGH-> List of all Plants, Objects grow back

False Talisman 02  False Talisman 3.png

grind Talisman 06  Talismans.png

Grind forever ??? :eek:
At what tier are you ? :unsure:
Here, an answer to your question:
You may grind if you love it, but you don't have to.
Check the WT-LISTS ... or use an Money-Maker-Editor

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OK, I must have fished for over 5 hours cumulative, and I never caught a 3000 lbs great white. Caught one at 2994 early on, another at 2996 not long after. Just the other day, i finally broke my record and caught one at 2997. WTF. The 800 lbs hammerhead and 1000 lbs Marlin took me like 10 min combined.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
OK, I must have fished for over 5 hours cumulative, and I never caught a 3000 lbs great white. Caught one at 2994 early on, another at 2996 not long after. Just the other day, i finally broke my record and caught one at 2997. WTF. The 800 lbs hammerhead and 1000 lbs Marlin took me like 10 min combined.
you want to continue fishing, or do you want help here?
Make Money, Fishes & Co.

Is this the girls status page you referred to ? also what lower status bar ?
game progression shows 89% in the phone

TON-status.png
Click on "empty Pocket and compare with ...

WALKTHROUGH -> WT v91073 -> v91073  (11).png
and see below where you are missing something

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Dear all,
Just drop v.91074 compressed and can be find in op.
Thank sixart for the ping else I might not know there a new bug fix.
If you are not on compressed version then help yourself with the fix version ! Pretty sure Techstar will drop the compressed version soon too... :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Better stop with bugfixes, we already got 4 different versions within 2 days and people can barely cope with 1

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
Can anyone help me with the save please i donwload the save file but it doesn't work any idea ? i put it on user data but nothing happen

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
please add file comperssed BUG FIX WINDOWS V91074 without images and videos filses
Game files without audio, video and images.

Note: Please check your current system.json file if "hasEncryptedAudio" and "hasEncryptedImages" are set to "true" or "false". According to the value edit the new system.json file from my zip-file.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shubhanshu Chauhan

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Hmm... For some reason I got the valves spawning in the lighthouse before they should (I was still in the part where everyone gets infected by the virus and you have to take them to the doctor).

After getting to the right part of the story, Henry became invisible

It fixed itself after I saved, though, but the hint system is bugged and its telling me "Clare has returned, go to Estero Key" even though only Sam and Naomi are there. How do I remove the whirlpool?

AmritAman

Sep 14, 2019
Don't you guy read before you download, Techstar already asked you all to check what compressed version you all is having.
If you don't know how to check then listen to sixart and download the full compressed version and you will already be enjoying the game.
The full compressed version even got NOPY link which is stable and fast.
Solution already being given by both sixart and Techstar, so stop reporting your error.
We understand that sir. That's why we download the decrypted one, because the images are .png. And it didn't work. That's why we reported.

Reactions: Shubhanshu Chauhan
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes