sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Any idea how to unlock the snake idol from squallmart?
There was someone else with this problem... you haven't completed all ancient puzzle right ? :unsure: It's 300K so it's not worth it... Think you have to do at least 40 or more to make it appear... not sure though... by the time it arrived I already told the tale my grand-grand-grand children about it ! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Singleminded

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Library !
where is chest key?
Vesper Mansion 3rd floor cracked wall
So there are two broken keys in this update? What for? I found the key, and then the key fragment in the library but I am not seeing anything in the light house like you mentioned. What do we need it for anyways?

edit- I found the fragment under the lighthouse, but still not sure what we need the two fragments for. Something next update?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So there are two broken keys in this update? What for? I found the key, and then the key fragment in the library but I am not seeing anything in the light house like you mentioned. What do we need it for anyways?

edit- I found the fragment under the lighthouse, but still not sure what we need the two fragments for. Something next update?
Yeah it's in the next update. Only the chest key does something in this one. This time it's only two fragments that are needed, plus a Grand Talisman & a Pirate Medallion for the recipe.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Create Pirate key > Pirate Medallion Grand Talisman 2x Broken Key

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
any changelog for this update?
2 sexy scenes, 1 new KS page, 1 new animated non-sex scene
1 new bonus profile
A new shovel
2 new areas
Other minor bug fixes

I hope this was satisfactory... goes without saying the last one goes with 91074 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: maver!ck

slib_

May 17, 2020
Yooooooo Evie sex scene

I have everything I need for the Pirate Key except a Grand Talisman, and the only way to craft one is with a False Talisman which I also don't have. Is there any place Grand / Fake Talismans spawn in particular, or am I just going to have to grind forever to get either one?

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yooooooo Evie sex scene

I have everything I need for the Pirate Key except a Grand Talisman, and the only way to craft one is with a Fake Talisman which I also don't have. Is there any place Grand / Fake Talismans spawn in particular, or am I just going to have to grind forever to get either one?
Grind forever ??? :eek: At what tier are you ? :unsure: I seldom come by under a gold talisman anymore ( not to mention now a 5$ pickup is also a gold talisman... if you played it right and well a grand talisman to find at this point is like a cinch :LOL: Go to the northeastern part of the deep jungle in 1 fully stacked map you definitely get at least 1 grand talisman ! (y)

Reactions: realpolitik

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
still have the quest marker over the beach at the end of this update i go there and nothing happens
What it wants you to show is that you should park your ass at the beach and save your game coz the next update picks it up right where it stopped now... as in a date with Jessica at the beach :love::LOL:

Gibson59

Jan 3, 2019
Good year for adult gaming. First Once in a Lifetime gets finished which felt like a chapter of my life was also finished. Treasure of Nadia is an update away from being finished. And Icstor finally did something after not doing anything for 1.5 years.

Can't wait for The Genesis Order after ToN finishes.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes