AmritAman

Sep 14, 2019
Treasure of Nadia [v.91073] [NLT Media]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 6.17 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.03 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 6.29 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.17 GB MEGA

Original Linux Size: 6.17 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.04 GB MEGA

Original Update Size: 318 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted): 117 MB MEGA
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted): 116 MB MEGA
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update only compressed version is not updated. It's just the previous one. Please Check

Reactions: Dracays

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It would assume that Parker was his first vessel ( which can't be right ) so I guess it does not help out in this... maybe that is what TGO is all about ?! :geek:
Certainly not. Even one with the plot of LE is that Daemalius is looking for new vessel.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, it was mentioned that the next vessel must be his relative.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Certainly not. Even one with the plot of LE is that Daemalius is looking for new vessel.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, it was mentioned that the next vessel must be his relative.
So it could live in the new host or that sort of shit... :LOL: I'm not a grand occult fan... ;) However there is still a part missing so we will see before TGO what's cookin' :ROFLMAO: ( or not ! :eek: )

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Marinaki9988

Jul 10, 2018
What will come after the story ends with the next update ? Will there be more kamasutra pages after the anal sex pages with all the girls ?

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
Why can't I get puzzle 47 after getting all the home upgrades in the Squallmart? Did I miss anything?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What will come after the story ends with the next update ? Will there be more kamasutra pages after the anal sex pages with all the girls ?
Bonus content which will obviously be KS pages ( all of them will have 5 ) and bonus scenes just like in LE-s elevator and who knows what more... :LOL:
Why can't I get puzzle 47 after getting all the home upgrades in the Squallmart? Did I miss anything?
GET all house upgrades says the task... not BUY everything from Squallmart now does it ? :LOL: Dartboard Xmas Tree are for the grabs ! :geek:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Hi AmritAman,
first I will like to thank for reporting, I tested both update on both v90071 and v90072 and it work.
The update only compressed version is not updated. It's just the previous one. Please Check
Thank sixart for also testing it out.
My dude I just updated from v85 up until v91... there is nothing wrong with the files !

Reactions: groq and sixart

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
90072 is just bugfix, you can use the 91073 to update 90071.
just make sure you got the right version.
Wait there is 90072 version?. This 90073. So that means I was missing a version. Can I get an compressed update only of 90072 plz

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
90072 is just bugfix, you can use the 91073 to update 90071.
just make sure you got the right version.
My guess is the problem lies there that folks don't know what you are talking about with this encrypted/decrypted version even if you put it out there that the files are either rpgmvp/png... and that my friend is pure laziness and there is no cure for it... this will happen constantly so should just ignore these " reports " WHEN or IF there is a problem there will be either many reports coming in or someone who knows what's what will report it ! :LOL: Besides... if you are an experienced compressor you know what you are doing ( 1 ) and possibly test it ( 2 ) before you release it so bullshitting is not an option ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Techstar
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes