sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If i install the game and add save files ,will it have the gallery unlocked?
Nope ! First you start a new game create a save in slot 1 ( in my case ) and THAT save file can be exchanged ! At first it won't show the correct completion rate so just save on it again and it will fix itself... AFTER this you will have the ( almost ) complete gallery ! :geek: :4Head:

Aug 7, 2017
Guys, being a sucker for completed games, i have to ask, is this absolute banger entering its endgame now?
I haven't played it yet, waiting for the final version, so whaddya guys think? Does the game look like it's gonna end anytime soon? Since it's v0.9xxx and all....
Uhh.. Yeah, next update is going to be the "final chapter" but regardless of that I currently have over 50 hours in this game, so.. If that isn't enough for you, you've got some fucking mad standards.

Reactions: Amansas
D

Deleted member 3619428

I currently have compressed version 90071 compressed so is it the same as 90072 can i update it using the new update for 91073

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
awesome. This is almost done, so I'll wait from v80 or so until the end to binge it all.

I'm also very excited about the dev's next game, looks great and their evolution has been very impressive

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I currently have compressed version 90071 compressed so is it the same as 90072 can i update it using the new update for 91073
You can delete you old one and download Techstar -s v91 compressed one... compressed and normal don't mix well so don't do it ! :geek: :LOL:

D

Deleted member 3619428

You can delete you old one and download Techstar -s v91 compressed one... compressed and normal don't mix well so don't do it ! :geek: :LOL:
Yeah sorry should have been clear on that i was talking about his compress update only.

riderjohn13

Aug 18, 2020
t
Nope ! First you start a new game create a save in slot 1 ( in my case ) and THAT save file can be exchanged ! At first it won't show the correct completion rate so just save on it again and it will fix itself... AFTER this you will have the ( almost ) complete gallery ! :geek: :4Head:
thank you for the info

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Did anyone discpvered where MC can go when entering this "door" in Sophia's mansion second floor? Maybe something prepared for future updates?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes