FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Plsss android link
At the moment there is an issue with Android version of the game, until it gets resolved and fixed, there is no android link.
I also missed few updates so I must download the whole game. Not sure but I think I finally managed with Annofiles. Mega allowing only 5GB for free users which is not enough, cause game is much bigger than that. Maybe is the same with NOPY.
You can download as much you want on NOPY, but after a bit you will get a pop up that will ask if you would like to donate. But you can say no thanks and continue your download.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
FreshRevenge said:
You can download as much you want on NOPY, but after a bit you will get a pop up that will ask if you would like to donate. But you can say no thanks and continue your download.
I guess you are right. I know that I have trouble downloading from Mega and another one too. I didn't say it was NOPY, just maybe.

Emors

Apr 22, 2018
Even though the story is over now, I thought over the last few updates, "Too bad why always so extreme?"

Also now the last version I find a bit too extreme from the group sex but you realized that NTL is constantly evolving and builds many new things in detail.

There were many not so nice ideas in the game (The penis as big as a baseball bat etc) but all in all it was good.

At the end of the trailer, guys that was just awesome and I'm really looking forward to it.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
geez story is fniished now? time to finally play this game. downloading all the HD remake videos gon be a huge pain tho

Reactions: eggless

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
Okay,this is really good finale. NLT make this more better in each new game and trailer showed this. I am happy Duncan is alive and i think he will be died by MC of TON in new game,i wanna see that. In new game we will see old charecters,this is interesting,speacially Madalyn and is good too. I think story of new game will be harder than TON for NLT. (and will be more intersting for us) . Just i have one question. What Madalyn really wants in story?

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017
I really hope they have a better conclusion for the next game cus this one wasn't very good, and even if it wasn't meant to be, it doesn't excite me for the next game either. Unfortunate.

Reactions: worldofmac84

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Is it all right to just download the bugfix updates straight away or do you have to download the base update first then sequentially download the series of bugfix updates?

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
The story has ended but we are at 92% complete. What does that mean? Extra scenes? Are there more updates in 2 weeks or is there going to be a break until the new game?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes