Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Please forgive me if it's asked again (many pages left after last message). At the begining of the game some dialogues with Jessica. Choices change the end? I tried two of them but nothing changed.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Please forgive me if it's asked again (many pages left after last message). At the begining of the game some dialogues with Jessica. Choices change the end? I tried two of them but nothing changed.
It only affects pregnancy with Alia and Sofia. The difference is pregnancy on or off.

nawbra

Jun 16, 2017

Lots of groundwork has already been completed and some new processes are being put into place that should lead to improvements in animation quality, overworld detail, interface design, and NPC interaction.
Even better animations and NPC interaction? I'm hoping they mean something more than just the basic booty call system. That would be awesome.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
Is there a way to can get previous updates links? Trying to download full game and nopy keep restarting whole download at %60 or fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
Can't wait for his new game, but I hope we'll still have bonus content on this game, LIKE USING THE TEMPLE'S MAGIC on various girls, I would be a huge waste of potential to use it only once.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a way to can get previous updates links? Trying to download full game and nopy keep restarting whole download at %60 or fail.
I also missed few updates so I must download the whole game. Not sure but I think I finally managed with Annofiles. Mega allowing only 5GB for free users which is not enough, cause game is much bigger than that. Maybe is the same with NOPY.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Plsss android link
At the moment there is an issue with Android version of the game, until it gets resolved and fixed, there is no android link.
I also missed few updates so I must download the whole game. Not sure but I think I finally managed with Annofiles. Mega allowing only 5GB for free users which is not enough, cause game is much bigger than that. Maybe is the same with NOPY.
You can download as much you want on NOPY, but after a bit you will get a pop up that will ask if you would like to donate. But you can say no thanks and continue your download.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes