Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I'm guessing more pregnancy content will come later. This game is great, but I honestly think the group scenes are the worst part - let the player breed them one by one.

TGO teaser looks fookin dope but I don't see how integrating the cast of TON with new characters and a new protag will work. Do we switch perspectives or is lil Idaho just an NPC and his harem is untouchable just as it was for LE mc? It could be interesting to have competition between protagonists.

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
Guy I just missunderstand a little, when we should wait the new game from NLT? They said in second part of year, but already second part))

Jose275

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone having problems with the final orgy scenes on android? I can play a few of them and then at a certain point they stop loading. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: rf1980
Aug 28, 2018
Okay so Im stuck on a rock bomb... no more nitroglyscirene and there is none to be found in the doctors even after looking at the pic shown in this guide.. any clues as to where one would get some?

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

BenMan94

Dec 31, 2020
Can anyone provide an end-ish save file. I got a new PC and have to start over :’) also.. help explain how to use it lmao I’m dumb

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes