Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Jesus christ did they again just do unsatisfying ending preggo, then have the pregnancy tag slapped on the thread?

Why do they even add it when it satisfies fucking no-one? People that want pregnancy wanted it actually in game while the people who someone think that literal procreative acts shouldn't feature procreation don't want it to exist at all

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Well, it looks like the final version of the game will be released around Christmas. Until then I'll play other games.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Out of curiosity, I collected the fish by the new area. There is a chest, so I am assuming there is a key in the fish. There is a note that says that a key was used as bait. However when I look in my inventory the fish isn't there.

Is the chest only available for the next update? And what about the lockers in the clinic?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Out of curiosity, I collected the fish by the new area. There is a chest, so I am assuming there is a key in the fish. There is a note that says that a key was used as bait. However when I look in my inventory the fish isn't there.

Is the chest only available for the next update? And what about the lockers in the clinic?
read the note, it says to catch the tuna, catch the tuna and you will get the chest key -.-
edit; lockers still not open

ooohlala

May 15, 2020
Hope they include more 1 on 1 with Janet scenes (for all of us ROMANTICS out here),

and more 1 on 1 FUCK THE FAIRY scenes!

GREAT GAME (although the protagonist - like LE - SUCKS!)

Petitblo pouet

Jul 6, 2019
For the final, i dream of a crossover with Brad, MC and the new prota in a 3D open world game with unity or unreal to end this trilogy with event, life or whatsover...

Yes i know it's never gonna happen because it's lot of work and lot of people can't run game with unity and unreal and then we will lost lot of people...
BUT LET ME DREAM TOO MUCH 3D GAME ARE SHIT WHILE HERE WE HAVE THE BEST RPGM GAME EVER

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.92082] [NLT Media]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 6.63 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.11 GB

Original Mac Size: 6.76 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.25 GB

Original Linux Size: 6.63 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.13 GB

Original Update Size: 547 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted): 150 MB
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted): 150 MB
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.
If having issue updating, do delete your current one and download the full compressed version

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes