ooohlala

May 15, 2020
Hope they include more 1 on 1 with Janet scenes (for all of us ROMANTICS out here),

and more 1 on 1 FUCK THE FAIRY scenes!

GREAT GAME (although the protagonist - like LE - SUCKS!)

Petitblo pouet

Jul 6, 2019
For the final, i dream of a crossover with Brad, MC and the new prota in a 3D open world game with unity or unreal to end this trilogy with event, life or whatsover...

Yes i know it's never gonna happen because it's lot of work and lot of people can't run game with unity and unreal and then we will lost lot of people...
BUT LET ME DREAM TOO MUCH 3D GAME ARE SHIT WHILE HERE WE HAVE THE BEST RPGM GAME EVER

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.92082] [NLT Media]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 6.63 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.11 GB

Original Mac Size: 6.76 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.25 GB

Original Linux Size: 6.63 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.13 GB

Original Update Size: 547 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted): 150 MB
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted): 150 MB
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.
If having issue updating, do delete your current one and download the full compressed version

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Not sure about anyone else but I kind of felt the end( if this is the end) felt rushed. It was like we have this huge orgy scene, which was good and then a few moments later it was over.

I mean I get it that they probably want to focus on the next chapter in the series but for some reason it ended a little abruptly.

Gkar

May 23, 2020
I laughed, I cried and then I was able to go back and do it again, but differently. Very nice transition showing the promo for GO. I loved how it appears that
It also appears that some of our favs will also be in GO. Shout out to our developers; please support NLT!

Reactions: eneas56

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You always get to know girls 1 on 1 and will have wooing 1st and seconds with them,
before mixing them up in pairs and living the high life.
I would love to have different routes in the new game instead of a single fuck-all harem tbh
Where is the drama there?

Reactions: juz4phun

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Any ending where Sofia is pregnant is a happy ending to me .. don't give a shit about Alia thou :D

And I can very easily see how some might find it a very weak,cheap ending .. but that's what you get when there's no multiple endings .. one for each lady .. many get a short stick in the end, sadly .. hell .. even my Sofia obsession feels kinda cheated in the finale .. I would rather have one on one ultimate creampie scene with x-ray where Sofia gets properly impregnated. But you get what you get.

Thus on the other hand, if this is the final version of the ending, sadly, it does feel very rushed, with no big twist to get ya hyped for the next game, and .. kinda meh overall .. the gangbang scene was technically fantastic, but it does come out kinda hollow ..

Oh well, there are few more updates left, who knows, maybe we get a bit of story yet .)

If not, well, see ya all in TGO thread, when the new game arrives (y)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes