worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Well the finale was anti-climactic...
I was about to add 'Don't even bother downloading it": good for a quick fap, but as far as the story goes it's hard not to feel just a little bit cheated.
Granted, very few or us are here for the story, but just saying: "if you want to know how this thing ends just play the next game" seems quite cheap to me....

Last edited:
Reactions: LordMikeTG

rendersen25

Jun 30, 2018
I was about to add 'Don't even bother downloading it": good for a quick fap, but as far as the story goes it's hard not to feel just a little bit cheated.
Granted, very few or us are here for the story, but just saying: "if you want to know how this thing ends just play the next game" seems quite cheap to me....
Totally! So many unanswered questions and he's still teasing us with a new game.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
but the games are linked, we get that from TGO trailer too

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes