eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I loved the number of the girls. I will advocate for the movement "the more, the better". It is important to have such a variety to please most of the players.

Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Weekly Report

The final story chapter is almost here! It was a big undertaking to finish it in time, but this new chapter contains 145 new animation files! This includes a massive sex scene, a bonus profile, a new KS page and a story scene and one hell of an ending!
145 new animations lol
players with Potato PCs and androids trembling :D

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
uhhh...NLT patreon subscribers down from 15000+ to 14234...so fans are disppointed? The new chapter (maybe those following chapters) going worse?
15 THOUSAND subscribers...even at a measly dollar a piece that's some MASSIVE coin!!
But since this is one of my favorite games...I can see why.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Walkthrough video confirms Jessica anal page :love:. You have to catch a tuna fish to acquire the key.

Bonus profile is Sofia.

Apr 22, 2019
Apart from Jessica getting porked, maybe solo, my bet is on a Madalyn inspired fuck fest involving all of the women. A fittingly ridiculous ending for a once great game that jumped the shark about half way through. Fingers crossed that TGO will have a truly engaging story at least equal to its art and not descend to the level of three sex scenes an update with a story too thin to explain or justify them. The art in ToN was never less than excellent but the story, dialogue, interpersonal relationships and interactions between the characters poorly developed and far too often shit. Lust Epidemic had a better story than Treasure of Nadia and Treasure of Nadia better art than Lust Epidemic. Neither were perfect games. If The Genesis Order beats LU and ToN on both counts it will set the bar to a previously unprecedented level as far as quality is concerned, although I won't be holding my breath for such a happy outcome based on the downward trajectory of ToN from its midpoint on.

We will see what we will see.

Fingers crossed.
I agree. LE had more options and the story was indeed more intriguing (for example with the nun).

145 new animations lol
players with Potato PCs and androids trembling :D
Wait 145 new animations just with this single update? NTL really wants to see us completely drained :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Abduxuel

Superman09143

Jun 11, 2019
Treasure of Nadia .92081 is now available for download!
!!! There is a known issue in the Android APK version and Web Version where the videos stop playing. This is being addressed. If you are using a browser to play, do not use Chrome, use Firefox to avoid the issue. We will be resolving the issue shortly.
Just postet in the discord :D :D :D

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes