suntzu

Nov 26, 2017
Well the finale was anti-climactic...
not really... It said it concludes I think in Genesis Order. NLT is treating this like a trilogy so it makes sense that the story doesn't end here. Now, considering that there will be a new PC it will probably be underwhelming like most of the time(looking at you Dragon Age) so I wouldn't expect a satisfying conclusion there either.. But then again, who knows, maybe the character ''endings'' will be fleshed out in the bonus content.

bjoku

Dec 7, 2018
Has anybody been able to open the 2 locked doors in the church basement? (in the room with the altar, straight up past Madelyns bedroom)
The lockers at Jessica's are still locked too, maybe future bonus content? :unsure:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Mmm... I think it would be more fair for NLT to name v .91 a true "end of the story"... V .92 is more like an epilogue...

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
I agrred with slawa.cap. Treasure of Nadia is much superior game than Lust Epidemic when the graphic is in the matter. But story in the Lust Epidemic I found much more interesting. I hope the Genesis Order will be more like Lust Epidemic story. Maybe it's awkward, but solving Puzzles in the Ancient Temple or catching 3000 pounds White Shark is hardest thing to do in Treasure of Nadia.
What do you mean more interesting is the same story in ToN........ the only thing that LE had was the initial mystery

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
I really wish that enormous twat Henry WASN'T going to reprise his role in The Genesis Order. :mad: Can't we swap Clare Gray for him in TGO and leave young mister Johnson, in Cape Vedra, as a walking dildo for frustrated lady residents to toy with and make use of as they see fit? :oops:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes