ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
That look like Jessica foot among talisman, so maybe dimwit doctor finally for long delayed date on beach with brainfree toy boy. Word about "deadly task" probable mean Evie penetration again by Henry, who we know is in follow up game TGO and so cannot die in ToN(!) so what point in "risk life" jazz unless Evie booked in for another vigorous post-life porking? (If so Henry beat Jesus in resurrection stakes three times, with a fuck with a supernatural beauty sandwiched between demise and reincarnation every time!) Definitely look like Jessica lying on blanket weighed down by jade talisman on sandy beach so probably need to give bikini top and bottom (when found) to her for a paddle in sea before Henry say she "more beautiful than sunset" and does the do quick and dirty. With a medical degree and licence Doctor Amor should have enough sense to make Henry wear condom, considering all that sodomy he indulge in, to cut down risk of potentially fatal infection posed by cock coated in turd and fluid from many other woman's colon and vagina. :eek: Predatory slutbomb Noami, on other hand, I would advise not to bother with prophylactic precaution, always to ride bareback and face the music later. :LOL: Maybe be only get bacterial vaginosis and stink like a fish "down there" for a long while, which I think would be appropriate given her odious actions and odorous personality. :ROFLMAO:
Tell us more about how you don't like Naomi; let it all out.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Weekly Report
View attachment 1436137

Coming later this month is the latest bonus chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will have you exploring deeper underground... a potentially deadly task! This chapter will feature a new threesome Kamasutra page, a new pinup, a sexy scene, and by popular demand, keys sold at Squallmart upon completion of the main storyline.

View attachment 1436138
Seven of the eight planned scenes for The Genesis Order chapter 1 have been animated, apart from lots of lip syncing which is still on the to-do list. More roles have been added to the game and even more actors are being auditioned to fill these roles. There's still a lot of work left to do for the December launch, so things are in full crunch mode.

What's unique about TGO is just how much computing power has been needed compared to ToN in order to render the scenes. One shot took almost 30 hours to render! We've come a long way since Lust Epidemic.

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That look like Jessica foot among talisman, so maybe dimwit doctor finally for long delayed date on beach with brainfree toy boy. Word about "deadly task" probable mean Evie penetration again by Henry, who we know is in follow up game TGO and so cannot die in ToN(!) so what point in "risk life" jazz unless Evie booked in for another vigorous post-life porking? (If so Henry beat Jesus in resurrection stakes three times, with a fuck with a supernatural beauty sandwiched between demise and reincarnation every time!) Definitely look like Jessica lying on blanket weighed down by jade talisman on sandy beach so probably go swim or for a paddle in sea before Henry say she "more beautiful than sunset" and does the do quick and dirty. With a medical degree and licence Doctor Amor should have enough sense to make Henry wear condom, considering all that sodomy he indulge in, to cut down risk of potentially fatal infection posed by cock coated in turd and vaginal secretions from many other woman's colon and pussy. :eek: Predatory slutbomb Noami, on other hand, I would advise not to bother with prophylactic precaution, always to ride bareback and face the music later. :LOL: Maybe be only get bacterial vaginosis and stink like a fish "down there" for a long while, which I think would be appropriate given her odious actions and odorous personality. :ROFLMAO: Maybe wrong predict above but if not Jessica and Evie for forthcoming poke some other girl or woman destined for impaling, obviously, but who care who anymore anyway now that baby-face MC reduce all and every girl and woman in ToN to same low level of debauch and sluttery? :(
Not Jessica ffs. That nail colour and skin tone indicate Sofia. It's a Sofia pinup.

Scene is with Evie because this prick of an MC would rather kill himself to fuck his imaginary guide instead of attending his date at the beach.

Threesome page, fuck knows. Probably Alia/Kaley. Not interested in the remaining 6 girls.

Reactions: Sick Puppy

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I've been playing this game for over a year and had NO idea. SMH. lol
HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 96 10 1

96 = Percentage completion of the update version.
10 = Month of release. (October)
1 = First update release of the month.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
Naomi was wearing the same color of bikini.. she forgot the bikini after the scene with her & Janet, it will be used in later updates I think.. I am positive that it have no ties with Jessica.
That's the thing, Naomi's swimsuit is translucent and a different color.

$PEOPLE-NaomiBikini@(7).png

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
1. How do you jump to conclusion that it was Jessica's bikini, just because of the color ? she wasn't even in the scene
2. It is Naomi's bikini, she forgot it after the scene with her & janet, it can't be Janet's swimsuit because it's different
3. Naomi's cup size is bigger than Jessica as per their profiles
4. Jessica has no point being there lol, I dunno why people think that it's hers.. it's not so hard

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Not Jessica ffs. That nail colour and skin tone indicate Sofia. It's a Sofia pinup.

Scene is with Evie because this prick of an MC would rather kill himself to fuck his imaginary guide instead of attending his date at the beach.

Threesome page, fuck knows. Probably Alia/Kaley. Not interested in the remaining 6 girls.
Good work Sherlock. :ROFLMAO: But like I say not care which toon women featured really and only comment to poke corpse of dying ToN thread to see if any life remain and surprised to discover a weak pulse. :) Where life there hope or maybe more like hopelessness I say but fun to peruse lively comments anyway and back in 7 days to stir pot once more and see if ToN corpse still twitch when prod. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
1. How do you jump to conclusion that it was Jessica's bikini, just because of the color ? she wasn't even in the scene
2. It is Naomi's bikini, she forgot it after the scene with her & janet, it can't be Janet's swimsuit because it's different
3. Naomi's cup size is bigger than Jessica as per their profiles
4. Jessica has no point being there lol, I dunno why people think that it's hers.. it's not so hard
Easy bro. I know it's Naomi's bikini. She forget it after scene with her, Janet and MC. But I read lot of post to whom it belongs. Since both of them have similar bikini's color I thought it's funny to post like I do. And to do that I must figured out how to download those pictures from the Game. So it's in one hand helpfull... lol.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Easy bro. I know it's Naomi's bikini. She forget it after scene with her, Janet and MC. But I read lot of post to whom it belongs. Since both of them have similar bikini's color I thought it's funny to post like I do.
bro, I'm chilled out, my apologies if I came across as hostile but, Jessica wasn't there in the scene, that's all I was getting at :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Donnie Brasco
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes