natsu247

Mar 26, 2021
Can anyone give me a save file of 96101? I had all my saves on desktop but now I'm abroad so I don't have the saves and time to play the whole game again. Hopefully someone will help. TIA.

shadow5003

Feb 2, 2020
Can anyone give me a save file of 96101? I had all my saves on desktop but now I'm abroad so I don't have the saves and time to play the whole game again. Hopefully someone will help. TIA.
i can give you a save for v96101 with everything completed will that work also ignore the yellow,orange,and red torn pages in inventory they are not usable yet they will be used in future updates to craft more pages i edit them into my save file so i wont have to look for them when next update comes out

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
i can give you a save for v96101 with everything completed will that work also ignore the yellow,orange,and red torn pages in inventory they are not usable yet they will be used in future updates to craft more pages i edit them into my save file so i wont have to look for them when next update comes out
Where do I put the save ? I tried to put it here : C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data but when I launch the game I can only see my previous save, not the one I just imported :-/

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Need abit of help guys, i used the bedroom key on the door and go in and opened the chest inside but i got only "anal scene for madalyn" i thought u were suposed to get the "Torn Page - Green" from the chest!? becasue i have only one green page, where is the second one? the green page i have i from dianes room.

Edit
It seems i used the bedroom key on the wrong door wtf....can you make more bedroom keys!?
There are ingredients for two bedroom keys in v96
You can craft K pages from this torn pages, 2 torn pages + 2 talismans of god.
Where do I put the save ? I tried to put it here : C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data but when I launch the game I can only see my previous save, not the one I just imported :-/
There is path in first post.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That look like Jessica foot among talisman, so maybe dimwit doctor finally for long delayed date on beach with brainfree toy boy. Word about "deadly task" probable mean Evie penetration again by Henry, who we know is in follow up game TGO and so cannot die in ToN(!) so what point in "risk life" jazz unless Evie booked in for another vigorous post-life porking? (If so Henry beat Jesus in resurrection stakes three times, with a fuck with a supernatural beauty sandwiched between demise and reincarnation every time!) Definitely look like Jessica lying on blanket weighed down by jade talisman on sandy beach so probably go swim or for a paddle in sea before Henry say she "more beautiful than sunset" and does the do quick and dirty. With a medical degree and licence Doctor Amor should have enough sense to make Henry wear condom, considering all that sodomy he indulge in, to cut down risk of potentially fatal infection posed by cock coated in turd and vaginal secretions from many other woman's colon and pussy. :eek: Predatory slutbomb Noami, on other hand, I would advise not to bother with prophylactic precaution, always to ride bareback and face the music later. :LOL: Maybe be only get bacterial vaginosis and stink like a fish "down there" for a long while, which I think would be appropriate given her odious actions and odorous personality. :ROFLMAO: Maybe wrong predict above but if not Jessica and Evie for forthcoming poke some other girl or woman destined for impaling, obviously, but who care who anymore anyway now that baby-face MC reduce all and every girl and woman in ToN to same low level of debauch and sluttery? :(
With all your vitriol, I wonder why you're still playing this game.

Reactions: 44Tom

natsu247

Mar 26, 2021
maybe you need to replace those files with the new one. Worked for me.

shadow5003

Feb 2, 2020
first open the game and load your save or start a new game then make a save file in slot 30 then close the game and copy the save i provided and when asked if you want to replace the file say yes then start the game and load save file in slot 30

Reactions: lucratif
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes