Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
There are ingredients for two bedroom keys in v96
You can craft K pages from this torn pages, 2 torn pages + 2 talismans of god.
There is path in first post.
Oh nice so you can do 2 keys! where is the second essence of the key? i have the other items needed.

Edit
Found it! have not been to that part of the game for a long time, forgot that area was there lol :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Why don't you just load a save from b4 you used the key on the wrong door?? (so is now when you tell me that you did not save often enough and would have to go back too far??)
Yea but i could do that but there are still 2 doors and 1 key lol :D

TitanXYZ

Aug 23, 2021
Hello! Anyone knows how to fix this:
Profile error ocured:
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

What features will be unavailable?

Thank in advance.

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
Well I tried this game after Lust Epidemic with high hopes and expectations. I started out pretty good but the story's endings been completely fucked up. Which in return spoils the whole story. I don't understand why NLT did it but yeah they found a way to make it feel incomplete. If you wanted a character for the Sequel, why make him murder the MC. Revive him and he becomes a wuss and chosses to spend the rest of his life with the girls in his small little town. One of the main reasons I played this game was to learn the mystery behind Madaline and her Brother, but instead the only thing I learnt was that Nadia is still alive, she is sofia, she was to bear the demon's vessel. This game really disappointed me.

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Well I tried this game after Lust Epidemic with high hopes and expectations. I started out pretty good but the story's endings been completely fucked up. Which in return spoils the whole story. I don't understand why NLT did it but yeah they found a way to make it feel incomplete. If you wanted a character for the Sequel, why make him murder the MC. Revive him and he becomes a wuss and chosses to spend the rest of his life with the girls in his small little town. One of the main reasons I played this game was to learn the mystery behind Madaline and her Brother, but instead the only thing I learnt was that Nadia is still alive, she is sofia, she was to bear the demon's vessel. This game really disappointed me.
yeah i kinda feel with you about the story and plot... but its still fine. at least we got a lot of scenes and good renders. oh and NLT is already working on his next game. let's hope his next game will be better then LE and ToN combined :ROFLMAO:

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I can not get Torn page - Green, because I need the 4th page of the Madalyn Kamasutra. Where can I find this 4th page?

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Hello. I'm new in that game. Where (which folder) do I find the saves?
go to the first page and open the tab Save File location. but here you go:
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I can not get Torn page - Green, because I need the 4th page of the Madalyn Kamasutra. Where can I find this 4th page?
I guess you already find it now. What is funny is your Attachment. This Attachment I posted few pages before together with second Torn Page - Green.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hello! Anyone knows how to fix this:
Profile error ocured:
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

What features will be unavailable?

Thank in advance.
This doesn't affect the game, but our dearly departed sixart (from the thread, not life!) did give a solution for this here.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I guess you already find it now. What is funny is your Attachment. This Attachment I posted few pages before together with second Torn Page - Green.
Yes, this is your screen and thank you for the tips. My problem is the lock from Torn page - Green won't open. Before that, I have to find the fourth page of the Kamasutra with Madalyn (a window appears in the game with this inscription when I try to open this lock). But I don't know where to find her. Help!!!!!!!

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes, this is your screen and thank you for the tips. My problem is the lock from Torn page - Green won't open. Before that, I have to find the fourth page of the Kamasutra with Madalyn (a window appears in the game with this inscription when I try to open this lock). But I don't know where to find her. Help!!!!!!!
In bedroom on 3rd floor of Sofias house. You need bedroom key too.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes