ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
"C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data" ...
I don't get it. I used the Search function but found nothing. Is it called User Data or has it an other name?
Press the Windows key and the "R" key at the same time, you will get the "Run" box.
Type "%appdata%" (no quotes), and press enter.

Reactions: Rickster82

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Weekly Report
View attachment 1436137

Coming later this month is the latest bonus chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will have you exploring deeper underground... a potentially deadly task! This chapter will feature a new threesome Kamasutra page, a new pinup, a sexy scene, and by popular demand, keys sold at Squallmart upon completion of the main storyline.

View attachment 1436138
Seven of the eight planned scenes for The Genesis Order chapter 1 have been animated, apart from lots of lip syncing which is still on the to-do list. More roles have been added to the game and even more actors are being auditioned to fill these roles. There's still a lot of work left to do for the December launch, so things are in full crunch mode.

What's unique about TGO is just how much computing power has been needed compared to ToN in order to render the scenes. One shot took almost 30 hours to render! We've come a long way since Lust Epidemic.

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
heels !

Jun 17, 2018
Didn't seem to have these problems but when I enter the shop i get non stop errors and retry's and i Have to reaload the game and when I want to play the new janet threesome bootycall it's just a black screen. I tried downloading a save game in case mine was corrupted but the same problem. Is there a bug or is something wrong on my end ?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Didn't seem to have these problems but when I enter the shop i get non stop errors and retry's and i Have to reaload the game and when I want to play the new janet threesome bootycall it's just a black screen. I tried downloading a save game in case mine was corrupted but the same problem. Is there a bug or is something wrong on my end ?
For black screen, if you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Also try update your codecs. Try K-lite or CCCP.

If you have errors in shop again try download last full version.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
For some reason the booty call option stopped working, I have seen the ending and was collecting chest keys and doing puzzles, at some point the function just stopped doing anything when I click on it, I even try to play through the ending again. Anyone ran into this problem, any known solution?

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
What if i'm missing a chest key ( and Claire got only 3 Kpages, so i can't proceed)
for sure I haven't collected it in the past and still missing somewhere...
the unopened chest is the one under the lighthouse, but i'm quite sure i've used that key for an other chest..
suggestions?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes