Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
As you said, you may have used that chest key for another chest, and thus you can use any key you can find for her chest. So just use the links that slawa posted to try to find another key. Or, if I understand correctly, the next update will have keys for sale in Schallmart. (that is what I am waiting for btw, instead of searching around for keys that I don't know if I missed or not)
well i think i'm going to wait next update so, is 1000 times easier that scan the entire map..

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So how many of them get pregnant and have visible bellies or might have soon (speculations) if you may grace poor me with this divine knowledge it would lead to salvation
In the last story scene, it is possible to choose prego or not. And the last scene is with or without two bellies.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Do we know how many more updates there are before the game is 100%? I know the story is complete now, so there's not much reason to download and play each update and I would rather wait for them all before I play again to complete all the extras. Or maybe I'll start over and see how the game is from the beginning with all the extra stuff already in.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Do we know how many more updates there are before the game is 100%? I know the story is complete now, so there's not much reason to download and play each update and I would rather wait for them all before I play again to complete all the extras. Or maybe I'll start over and see how the game is from the beginning with all the extra stuff already in.
Probably 4 updates. There are 2 updates every month.

Reactions: abc123xyz

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
-Does anyone know which item use on the altar where MC says :"Is there anything more I can get from this ritual altar ?"
(Last temple, last room, where u divided urslef in 3 copies)
-Edit: I just found the king'offering Chip. :)
what does that unlock?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes