PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What if i'm missing a chest key ( and Claire got only 3 Kpages, so i can't proceed)
for sure I haven't collected it in the past and still missing somewhere...
the unopened chest is the one under the lighthouse, but i'm quite sure i've used that key for an other chest..
suggestions?
There is list form Mikor987 but its little outdate. But try it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-96101-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
Also there is WT from GREG87. You can find it there too.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
What if i'm missing a chest key ( and Claire got only 3 Kpages, so i can't proceed)
for sure I haven't collected it in the past and still missing somewhere...
the unopened chest is the one under the lighthouse, but i'm quite sure i've used that key for an other chest..
suggestions?
As you said, you may have used that chest key for another chest, and thus you can use any key you can find for her chest. So just use the links that slawa posted to try to find another key. Or, if I understand correctly, the next update will have keys for sale in Schallmart. (that is what I am waiting for btw, instead of searching around for keys that I don't know if I missed or not)

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
I don't know what's going on, but the controls are all wacky. The MC constantly goes up and I can't control it using WASD or even up/down/left/right. Or even the mouse, it's like the character is stuck going in one direction. Anyone know what the hell is going on>?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I don't know what's going on, but the controls are all wacky. The MC constantly goes up and I can't control it using WASD or even up/down/left/right. Or even the mouse, it's like the character is stuck going in one direction. Anyone know what the hell is going on>?
If you have some controller try unplug it.

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
Is it just me or some of the image for walkthrough and puzzle can't load and/or be seen? For some of them i got a f95Zone maintenance every time even through i can get anytwhere else on the website and it's work fine

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
Hey I tried to import my save files in the new update but for some reason it won’t load in the game can someone help me please. image.jpg

• Haha

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Hey I tried to import my save files in the new update but for some reason it won’t load in the game can someone help me please.
You also need to import the 2 files Defaultconfig.rpgsave & Defaultglobal.rpgsave,
The game won't recognize the Defaultfile30.rpgsave without them.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Then what do I have to do I just followed the tutorial on what they said and paste it in there
You load the the game, extract the files and play with Game.exe !!!! If you loaded Update Only, same thing....you put the extracted files where the original game is (overwrite) !!!!

Last edited:

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Where do I get Defaultconfig.rpgsave I was only able to find Defaultglobal.rpgsave
Sorry my mistake, only the Defaultglobal.rpgsave is needed for the game to recognize the savegames and enable the Continue button.

The Defaultconfig.rpgsave is only for when you change Options it gets created to save those changes.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes